Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS-4 Journal

SteroidNewb

Bodyweight: 145
Height: 5'9
BF%: 10 - 11
Dosage: 50mg/day + 20mg Tamox

I'm doing 5 day split workout, and on rest days I'm not using sarms-4... We'll see how it goes...

Today first day, I did biceps and triceps... The guy I was working out with couldn't keep up... And after a brutal hour and a half workout ... I want to keep going... Not used to this much energy.. and all I took was ~25mg in the morning...

Question to those who've taken sarms... when you take your second dose in the day, do you also workout again?

Bodyweight: 145
Height: 5'9
BF%: 10 - 11
Dosage: 50mg/day + 20mg Tamox

I'm doing 5 day split workout, and on rest days I'm not using sarms-4... We'll see how it goes...

Today first day, I did biceps and triceps... The guy I was working out with couldn't keep up... And after a brutal hour and a half workout ... I want to keep going... Not used to this much energy.. and all I took was ~25mg in the morning...

Question to those who've taken sarms... when you take your second dose in the day, do you also workout again?

I go AM and PM...how many rest days do you take?

2 days rest... on the weekend... but it is debatable if I should? I'm a newb when it comes to this sort of thing... I still have my PM workout to go to (MMA) hopefully the mix of weights and cardio doesn't hinder my muscle gain goal.

2 days rest... on the weekend... but it is debatable if I should? I'm a newb when it comes to this sort of thing... I still have my PM workout to go to (MMA) hopefully the mix of weights and cardio doesn't hinder my muscle gain goal.

funny, I do the same thing. take the weekend off. a Jitz or a stand up class is perfect.

It gonna be hard to gain weight if you have MMA training at night, but your whole body comp will change

Ah... but I'm just doing muay thai and boxing... The boxing is cardio intensive, but not the muay thai... can't do jiu-jitsu yet because my ACL is not fully back from surgery (from the last tear during jitsu)... I'm really hoping even if I don't gain weight, I hope I gain strength and get cut...

Ah... but I'm just doing muay thai and boxing... The boxing is cardio intensive, but not the muay thai... can't do jiu-jitsu yet because my ACL is not fully back from surgery (from the last tear during jitsu)... I'm really hoping even if I don't gain weight, I hope I gain strength and get cut...

That sucks about the ACL, I prefer to grapple these days, I dont like getting punched in the face.

Yeah, if my ACL was in order, I would be definitely grappling more...

Day 2:

Doing Legs in the AM and cardio in the PM... I definitely feel pretty sore today, and a bit lethargic... I have also been feeling hungrier... (not sure if that's the sarms)

Back from the gym... ended up doing legs and back... with some cardio at the end... I didn't have much energy this time... Only difference I can think of between yesterday and today is.

I had a protein shake & sarms doce before working out yesterday. Today I just had sarms dose... Am I supposed to get my blood sugar up before a workout?

Top Bottom