Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm recomendation

I have not considered Primo.
I just got blood test back and I finally have seen a true high number.
1500 test and free is 50.
Estroidalnis high.
This makes me happy to see. I know that sounds crazy but now I know what it take to get a high number like this and I know what I need to do to protect my self better. Now when I want to blast I know what my body takes. I have already backed off this dose.
I do not need to run this high.
I get to speak with Dr in couple weeks. We will review these finding and dial our game plan in. I am new with this dr so we are still figuring things out a bit.
I am starting a Sarms cycle so that will suppress a littl bit and reduce my dose and all should be perfect.
I will research primo and it’s sides. I am going to avoid anything that converts estrogen.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I have not considered Primo.
I just got blood test back and I finally have seen a true high number.
1500 test and free is 50.
Estroidalnis high.
This makes me happy to see. I know that sounds crazy but now I know what it take to get a high number like this and I know what I need to do to protect my self better. Now when I want to blast I know what my body takes. I have already backed off this dose.
I do not need to run this high.
I get to speak with Dr in couple weeks. We will review these finding and dial our game plan in. I am new with this dr so we are still figuring things out a bit.
I am starting a Sarms cycle so that will suppress a littl bit and reduce my dose and all should be perfect.
I will research primo and it’s sides. I am going to avoid anything that converts estrogen.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
Yeah, primo does not convert to estrogen. It'll actually lower it slightly, but at a dosage at 1-200mg per week as a + in a TRT+ that will likely be insignificant.
Sarms will only suppress your natural testosterone production, wich you don't have.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom