Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Sunday Sunny Sunday
HHF Gym

another off day... aka cutting... do something!

Reading cardio: 40 minutes... 5-7 minutes of that was 15% incline, wow i couldn't focus on reading breathing that hard, lol.

NO SHIN PUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 1st time in a LONG ass time.

I doubled my potassium ~ 600mg supplemented (pills... not using juice like i do too, ect)... good to know, i made a note in my training journal.

so... being 52* out and sunny... beautiful, snow melting ... my mood is sky high. Shorts and a t-shirt, about damn time. Looking forward to HIIT jump rope outside after the snow's done melting and getting the road all wet.

So yah... i couldn't resist... had to get on the weight floor and dabble a bit..

Dips: BWx8
Cleans: barx8, 95lbs x 8
Front squats: 95x8

DB Shrugs: 190x10, 210x10, 250x5 or 7 ... i dunno, lost grip and dropped 'em.

At a new gym... my old-old gym that's been updated. The one with tweakle's same dipping station... the wide fat bars... oh man, i'm not used to them anymore... i've been narrow grip dipping... these at the negative were all chest, should be a good change of pace I guess.

The DB's are NOT ergo grip thank Zeus.

Should be a good time... way closer than were i'm used to driving to save time too now that i'm all trying to be efficient and stuff with the added school driving (120 miles total a week).

Sarge_ said:
Sunday Sunny Sunday
HHF Gym

another off day... aka cutting... do something!

Reading cardio: 40 minutes... 5-7 minutes of that was 15% incline, wow i couldn't focus on reading breathing that hard, lol.

NO SHIN PUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 1st time in a LONG ass time.

I doubled my potassium ~ 600mg supplemented (pills... not using juice like i do too, ect)... good to know, i made a note in my training journal.

so... being 52* out and sunny... beautiful, snow melting ... my mood is sky high. Shorts and a t-shirt, about damn time. Looking forward to HIIT jump rope outside after the snow's done melting and getting the road all wet.

So yah... i couldn't resist... had to get on the weight floor and dabble a bit..

Dips: BWx8
Cleans: barx8, 95lbs x 8
Front squats: 95x8

DB Shrugs: 190x10, 210x10, 250x5 or 7 ... i dunno, lost grip and dropped 'em.

At a new gym... my old-old gym that's been updated. The one with tweakle's same dipping station... the wide fat bars... oh man, i'm not used to them anymore... i've been narrow grip dipping... these at the negative were all chest, should be a good change of pace I guess.

The DB's are NOT ergo grip thank Zeus.

Should be a good time... way closer than were i'm used to driving to save time too now that i'm all trying to be efficient and stuff with the added school driving (120 miles total a week).

damn another great workout huh.....i loved the nice weather we had, amazing mood it puts me in...really gets me motivated....

and clean out ya pm's sucka, its hushtime!

Sarge...do u think the potassium helped with the shin pumps?? jw

also i know its in your log somewhere, but what are your DAILY i need to take these supps, (fishoil, greentea, red yeast, etc) i gotta hit up my vitamin shoppe and just searching for some added zing for the summer months...

mm107 said:
damn another great workout huh.....i loved the nice weather we had, amazing mood it puts me in...really gets me motivated....
and clean out ya pm's sucka, its hushtime!
Sarge...do u think the potassium helped with the shin pumps?? jw
also i know its in your log somewhere, but what are your DAILY i need to take these supps, (fishoil, greentea, red yeast, etc) i gotta hit up my vitamin shoppe and just searching for some added zing for the summer months...
you've got mail.

No more PM's for me, i've cleaned them out... all 3,500+.

If you're non-plat and can't see my sig it says: I've disabled PM's ... only secure email to reach me off Elite: [email protected]

Yes, that's why i posted it :) ... it was definetly the Potassium I hadn't changed any other factors.

Currently daily:
multi, green tea (AF), gluc R (AF), fish oil (pharm grade PBL), potassium, b5, vit c,... i'm not ordering anymore after i finish up the more expensive supps like fish oil, ect.

Major job change... and focusing on school.

almost on to the 2nd page for a minute there lol..

I have 2 workouts to update later...

The 15's are fun and hard as hell... DB bench stalled, kinda... staying with 65's ... i have to pause rep them to get 15... from 12 on it's a battle.

Dipping suckssss, lol. The wide bars are a different pressing ROM than I was used to on the closer/straight bars.

I ended up loading up a bar in the rack for dynamic shrugs this afternoon... up to 455x8 i think...

my hip/lumbar/flexors area has loosened up greatly.... i'm going to start squatting again. 3x week... add small weights each time... be up to 135 in 5 months :lmao:

Sarge_ said:
my hip/lumbar/flexors area has loosened up greatly.... i'm going to start squatting again. 3x week... add small weights each time... be up to 135 in 5 months :lmao:
I missed this when I glanced over the post a few hours ago. That's great to hear, dude.

Cynical Simian said:
I missed this when I glanced over the post a few hours ago. That's great to hear, dude.
thanks, d00d.

----

HST
Session 4 (S4)
Monday

new gym continues...

I will be typing total poundage for lifts, so if it's dumbells divide by 2 to find what I used in each hand. If I did a warm up set, it will be in grey following my scheduled 15 rep set.

DB Bench: 130x15 60x15
BB Row: 130x15 45x10
RomDL: 150x15
DB OHP: 120x15
Dips: BWx13
BTN Lat Pull Down: 135x15
Leg Press: sledx15, +200x15, +300x15
Calves: -----
Tricep Press Down: 80x15* the cable weights at this gym are heavier and making me feel most puney.
cambered bar curl: 75x15
DB Shrugs: 210x15, 230x15, 250x15
Decline Crunches: BW+10x15, +20x10

HST
S5
HHD

new gym continues...

I will be typing total poundage for lifts, so if it's dumbells divide by 2 to find what I used in each hand. If I did a warm up set, it will be in grey following my scheduled 15 rep set.

DB Bench: 130x15* smoother than previous, keeping weight here though.60x15
BB Row: 135x15 45x10
RomDL: 155x15
DB OHP: 120x15 *keeping weight here, heavy.
Dips: BWx12 +3
BTN Lat Pull Down: 135x15
Smith lunges - omg: BWx10, +50x8 ... bored.
BB Shrugs: 225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 455x10 ... I need a 12 step program to stop doing these... wtf. Well it's been over a month, i guess it was due...
Calves: Standing BW + 30 x 10 ..
Tricep Press Down: ---
cambered bar curl: -----
Decline Crunches: BWx5, +20x8, +20x8

BW is at 215lbs ... consistantly... eating clean most of the time, but i need to do fitday again because cutting on the same clean food that i was at 230 isn't cutting it anymore... obviously. After this weekends festivities... :stpatty: i'll adjust next week and get back on the decline.

I HAVE TO GET CALIPERED too... fuck... no time and it's simply not on my "priority" list in my head... but i need it done...

Just remember Sarge not to cut too draftically... a 100 calories, an extra 700 a week less, might be all you need to get moving south again. Or 150 or 200, etc.

Top Bottom