Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Safest steroids for stomach

Onigonne

New member
I am very prone to having stomach issues, especially after having stomach and intestine ulcers, and not I have chronic gastroentheritis. As you can see, my stomach is quite messed up. What gear is the lightest on the stomach, and which should I avoid using? Thanks
 
Definitely avoid using any orals – most of them will kill your natural stomach flora and cause lots of issues. Therefore, take for a rule not to use any orals at all. What else....if I am not mistaken, trenbolone can be rough on the stomach. I have heard about this, but never experienced this problem myself.
 
@Masonicbodybuilder pretty much summed it up.

Stay away from all orals (proviron is the only exception) and trenbolone and you shouldn't have any issues.

Also be careful with stimulants like clenbuterol because they can cause indigestion and heart burn in a lot of people.
 
What about SARMS? They are also oral - should I avoid them as well?

SARMS are not liver toxic and won't effect any stomach conditions.

SARMS would be perfectly safe to use with your condition.

In fact, certain SARMS like cardarine have been shown to increase muscle insulin sensitivity which will actually help benefit your condition.
 
Top Bottom