Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safest "chill-out" drug

I would recommend the "Chron Chron" aka "The Sticky Icky" (no stems no sticks). We got the BEST in Cali (actually the whole west coast)

Oh shit post number 100! :bday:

You can drink beer for Christ's Sakes.
Just ask yourself...........do you need beer everyday? nooooooooooooo
Do I need to get drunk? nooooooooooooooooo
So why not 3 on Fri & 3 on Sat out on the town? There is no way that will hurt you........the biggest guy I ever knew at 5'6" 200 4% BF drank a case a week on roids and did that for ten years like that........he is just fine 15 years later..........but of course it effects everybody differently.

Just before you go out drinking (3 beers), take your Vit's/Mins. When you get home........drink a couple glasses of water as alcohol tends to dehydrate you.

heat22144 said:
if you can get them get Marinol's. its a pill version of weed and you are higher than ever!-very safe too, they use it to treat glacoma--anyway i never laughed harder in my life-and its not a dumb high feeling, you are clear headed and chill-

Oh shit, that is SO fucking cool, I just did a google on it... That is so dope! (pun intended).

Now I need to figure out where to find it, all I can get is weed from my friends which I'm not really into...

But in pill form, SHIT that's cool. Anyone know if they sell that stuff in Mexico?

Just smoke a little GANGA, and if your paranoid about the minute amount of estrogen that MAY be produce take a extra tab of clomid or nolva. Safest chill out drug there is!

I say, have a few drinks!

Drink the 3-4 beers. That is WAY better than ANYTHING that was mentioned on here.

Getting busted with GHB mean BIG $$$ and BIG trouble. not worth it. The other thing is that it is VERY addictive! I have no dobuts that you will love G over the alcohol....way better buzz but trying to get clean from GHB is like trying to quit cocain. Don't believe me? send me an email and I will send you a link to a site where people are suffering trying to quit.

Smoke? Yeah it's safe but its not that great of a buzz if you ask me. Besides, who wants that shit in your lungs?

Benzos? to party? dude...talk about bummer. I take a Valuim and I am ready to lay down. Xanax will kick your ass too....thats no fun.

Go with alcohol, it only causes problems if you are drinking like a fish every day! juice is way harder on your liver.

just my opinion

Top Bottom