Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safest "chill-out" drug

DaMan

I'm about to hit a cycle and obviously need to stay away from booze... prob is I'm no fun going out if I don't get my mandatory two drinks (though I *HATE* getting *DRUNK* - tipsy good, trashed bad).

Another thread recommended popping a valium in place of drinking... that's great, but is there something safer / less addictive than valium? Obivously oxycontin and vicodin (and all other opiates for that matter) are out of the question... Are there any benzos that work as well but aren't addictive?

Or anything else? Soma? What do y'all use for going out? (wondering about pill form, nothing smokable, too inconvenient and conspicuous).

Thx all.

GBL(converts to GHB,in case you werent aware)....Safe if done right....I just use it to sleep at a higher dosage, but lower dosages will give you a nice buzz...fumunda

if you live in the u.s. i would avoid gbl and ghb because they are highly illegal, but that decision is up to you. you can however legally possess 1,4 butanediol, which is similar to ghb and gbl. also, i dont care what anyone says, all three have the potential to become addictive if abused. the withdrawal symptoms are mild, but still enough to keep you using it. if youre just using it as a once a week thing then i dont think youll get addicted to it.

get some G, yes its illegal, but so is possessing valium without a prescription. And, GBL is not illegal to possess, its illegal to make GHB with. You can purchase GBL as a cleaner in many forms. Although some states have made GBL laws, its up to your state, GHB however is illegal everywhere in the US. I would ask around your gym or at night clubs, G is pretty easy to come by, but be careful with it and like anything else, research like hell before using it.

Let's forget legal or not, shit, I assume anyone here who can get juice can get other stuff too.

Is G that much better than Valium?

I think G is alot better than valium. Valium gives me a groggy feeling the next day. With G I don't feel anything but good. The euphoria is also better in my opinion...

Top Bottom