Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe supplements with hipothyroidism

Johnkennedy

Hello everyone! I have been diagnosed with hipothyroidism, and really don't have the strength. I do take l-tiroxin, but it is not a huge help to say so. The dosage they gave me is 50 mcg per day taken in the morning.

Wanted to start using some supplements, and want to make sure I will be getting the safe ones for someone with hipothyroidism.

Thanks all!

All supplements will be safe for you to take. Just stay away from anything hormonal. Heavy stimulants would not be a good idea either. You can use stimulants in moderation, just don't abuse them.

If you supper from hypothyroidism, consider using a natural thyroid boosting supplement like T3 PCT from n2bm.com.

Also make sure that the salt you use in your daily diet is iodized. A lot of sea salt is not iodized. Iodine is essential for the body to produce T3 and T4 (the body's active thyroid hormones).

Most supplements are completely fine for your. However I would avoid fat-burners with unclear labels just in case

that is not something good to have but i have noticed over the years that a lot of thyroid problems are due to mineral deficiency. are you eating dark green veggies 5X per day? are you avoiding acidic foods? are you drinking good quality water?

Most supplements should be good to use for you, so I would not be concerned about it. As mentioned above, just avoid any hormonal supplements, and it will be alright. Make sure to be getting in enough minerals each day, so try to supplement with something like N2Guard. It is full of different minerals and micro-elements, so it is extremely beneficial for one's health.

I would definitely look into t3-pct as a supplement to take. It is completely natural and works to optimize thyroid health.

Top Bottom