Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe Payments Options??

sekstoiz

I am just curious to see if you guys have any feedback regarding safe, anonymous payments. I have a few extra items that a bro needs, but am not sure how to take care of payment in a safe way for both of us. After all, we don't "know" each other. Has anyone heard of www.libertyreserve.com? I don't really care for WU and don't feel comfortable giving out bank account information. I apologize if this is an overly-elementary issue. It is just new to me. Thank you for reading my post. I would appreciate ANY feedback!

Last edited:
cash sounds great, but I don't want to have my mailing address out there. with any luck I can make some money down the line and would not want multiple cash envelopes arriving on any kind of predictable schedule.

cash sounds great, but I don't want to have my mailing address out there. with any luck I can make some money down the line and would not want multiple cash envelopes arriving on any kind of predictable schedule.

Layers of security… Multiple inbounds… relationships… I’m just sayin!!

This thread is teetering on the brink of breaking some of EF's rules.

Please be careful or I'll delete it.

B-

Top Bottom