Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sad moment- last day of cycle

Anotech

Hey guys so I just finished my first complete cycle! It was 15 weeks long and went like this:

Sust250- 250mg E4D
Deca- 175mg E4D
Dbol- 40mg ED (4weeks)
Adex- .5mg E4D

The changes from this cycle were F**king amazing!! I gained 18lbs and lost 2lbs of fat! I figure after the water weight goes, I should have gained about 14lbs of pure muscle!! I was 170lbs and 13.5% and now I'm at 188lbs and 12.2% at my last pin today!!

This will be the longest cycle I'll run, now I'm sticking to short esters for 10 weeks on 10 weeks off... Im a little twisted around heading into PCT because I've heard that I should start in 4 weeks(my original plan) but now people are saying 3 weeks?!?

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to more experienced members for helping me out and answer my stuuuupid questions throughout the way.

Hey guys so I just finished my first complete cycle! It was 15 weeks long and went like this:

Sust250- 250mg E4D
Deca- 175mg E4D
Dbol- 40mg ED (4weeks)
Adex- .5mg E4D

The changes from this cycle were F**king amazing!! I gained 18lbs and lost 2lbs of fat! I figure after the water weight goes, I should have gained about 14lbs of pure muscle!! I was 170lbs and 13.5% and now I'm at 188lbs and 12.2% at my last pin today!!

This will be the longest cycle I'll run, now I'm sticking to short esters for 10 weeks on 10 weeks off... Im a little twisted around heading into PCT because I've heard that I should start in 4 weeks(my original plan) but now people are saying 3 weeks?!?

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to more experienced members for helping me out and answer my stuuuupid questions throughout the way.

Sounds like a great cycle. Continue to train and eat just like you were still on to keep those gains.

I love reading these success posts. There is nothing better than finishing your cycle and looking in the mirror and thinking "FUCK YEAHHHH!!!!"

Congrats dude.

nice run... now just gotta keep that diet in check and keep working your ass off... o yea and the fun part... pct... from deca.... :die: i hate deca lol bad experience... glad everything worked out tho

Top Bottom