Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S. Korea to N. Korea: "You sunk my battleship."

Earlier Friday, North Korea's military warned South Korea and the United States of "unprecedented nuclear strikes" over a report the two countries plan to prepare for possible instability in the totalitarian country.

they say that shit every time we play war games with s. korea, too.

not gonna happen. they're like a small child, "Look at me, look at me! Please!"

I feel perfectly safe. Obama has my back and he's a smart dude. Look how he handled those pirates. He had them killed by special forces for fuckin with an American cargo ship. North Korea's only nuclear test was a dud. They also don't have any ICBMs. We do. We could turn Pyongyang into a pile of rubble within 30 minutes if needed.

If we were still under Bush, he would be trying to invade Thailand right now.

The CIA needs to go Mossad on their asses. Kill everyone involved with their WMD program. Fuuuuck.

i used to think that too, but after so many yrs of listening to people cry about america policing the world, i say fug em.
pull out our troops from s.korea and let them hash it out...pull out of east europe as well and let the french deal with the russian hordes.

i used to think that too, but after so many yrs of listening to people cry about america policing the world, i say fug em.
pull out our troops from s.korea and let them hash it out...pull out of east europe as well and let the french deal with the russian hordes.

you think s. korea or the french will keep them in check?

prolly not

then what?

I have some respect for s. korea but the french can't even keep their own country together w/o rioting and shit because they don't get 2 months of paid vacation/year

Top Bottom