Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s.a.i.s mass building routine

2pentecor

According to an article made specially for this program you can get lots of muscle in few short weeks, if you faithfully follow it, who's done here?
is this program as effective as some people say online?

Here is a great video for you to watch on where I explain how to workout as a beginner, intermediate and advanced lifter: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ner-intermediate-advanced-lifter-1487395.html

The best workout program is the one you aren't currently doing. There is 'no magic' program. However, it's good to mix it up so your body keeps responding. Your body responds to different stimuli. If you keep training the same way, you will reach a plateau and your body will no longer keep responding.

Whenever a new client comes to me for training I ask for their current workout program. What I do then is send a workout program COMPLETELY different from their current workout program.

What a good workout program does is:
1. Pushes you out of your comfort zone
2. Gets you try something new
3. Makes you train HARD

All these programs are good as a reference point, but I would not expect them for work perfectly for you. The thing is that everyone is different, so you have to use an individual approach for best results. However, these programms give you a one-size fitts all, which will never quite work with bodybuilding, where everyone needs his own approach. It is best to find the exercises that work best for you, and do them.

I am a big fan for newbs to stick to 5X5 type strength programs.. this will allow you to build a base and it is a great way to get results. it will pay off long term

I made massive gains on the 5x5 program called Strong Lifts. I made more in 4 months than I had in the previous two years as a noob doing a bro split. Absolutely the best choice. I'm debating reverting back to it for a short run as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is tough to say that the specific program will produce those results. It really comes down to pushing yourself consistently in the gym while your diet is completely locked in. If you are consistent with diet and training it will not matter what program you run.....as long as you are pushing hard in the gym.

Top Bottom