Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RXHealth MIA?

taipan52

So I haven't been around too much lately and placed an order with them but getting no response.Anyone know whats up.Are they just having a temporary problem or....?
Thanks

So I haven't been around too much lately and placed an order with them but getting no response.Anyone know whats up.Are they just having a temporary problem or....?
Thanks

let me guess you made a order with in a week and you want a email from them saying its been shipped right now? LMAO

Let me guess you are part of the burger king generation. Have it your way and have it now right?

Bro when did you make your order> you do know that from the countries they ship from there is a natural disaster going on. volcanoes going off and fucking everything up right.

You are trying to get products that you can not get a god damn wall mart my friend. Itas not as easy as you would like and it never will be.

Anyone saying they got a place that makes ordering products like this more easy for you is scaming you or selling you shit products.

MAke no mistake about it you will get your products or a refund bro. So now what is your complaint ?

They have been in touch and everything is gtg.Just in case anyone reads this thread I want to be clear RX Health has always taken care of me.

Top Bottom