Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RUSSIANSTAR "EXPERIENCES WITH MK-2866...(OSTA-SARMS) Ostarine.sARM S1

Thanks for the help bro. Would you have a suggestion for dosing if I could only do every 12 hours? Also, just to clarify.... form your experience the best combo is CJC-1295DAC and GHRP-6 correct? One more question, if you have done both this and HGH, do you feel (like I have been reading from others) that this works better than HGH?

Thanks for the help bro. Would you have a suggestion for dosing if I could only do every 12 hours? Also, just to clarify.... form your experience the best combo is CJC-1295DAC and GHRP-6 correct? One more question, if you have done both this and HGH, do you feel (like I have been reading from others) that this works better than HGH?

Sorry if i missed something, what are you referring to dosing every 12 hours?

Yeah the best combo ive used is cjc-1295 dac and hrp-6 together.

I feel as i once ran cjc at 6mg a week, that its far better than HGH, even at 2mg id say its like using 4iu ed. I wont run hgh again, once you use it you gh levels are never quite the same, its something il use when my gh levels plummet when im old, but i might just stick with the cjc.

Take care bro, RS

just make sure you dose the huperzine-a and egcg at 50mcg and 200mg-500mg respectfully every 4 hours 3 times a day, to cause lots of mini pulses in gh.

Huperzine is the CJC, and EGCG is GHRP correct? And I was just saying I prolly can't dose three times a day, only two, so I guess take the same dosage recommendation just split twice a day right?

Really appreciate your feedback on this one bro. Been wanting to try this combo for some time but was waiting to get good feedback on doing it right, by someone who has done it. Thank's again!

Top Bottom