Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RUSSIANSTAR "EXPERIENCES WITH MK-2866...(OSTA-SARMS) Ostarine.sARM S1

Is just that I myself have been researching on these sarms since 2006 and I am 99.9% sure that ostarine is not S-1 but I could be wrong too.

You know the manufacturer? Do you know me then? j/k

Here is S-1's chemical structure:

3-(4-Fluorophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-propanamide

Here is Ostarine's chemical structure:

((2R)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Similar because all sarms are close in structure but not the same.

Bro your totaly right, i got told some bunk info from the manufacturer, sarmsearch contacted me today to clear it up... We are talking about osta-sarms here.

I appreciate that bro, i will edit the post thank you!!!

If i buy i always use sarmssearch... if im not buying i get asked to test things by other companys. Thats how i got hold of this.

Bro i totaly appreciate you correcting my mistake with the sarm in question.

Thats quite a lot of ostarine powder bro... surely you dont need all that....

If i buy i always use sarmssearch... if im not buying i get asked to test things by other companys. Thats how i got hold of this.

Bro i totaly appreciate you correcting my mistake with the sarm in question.

Thats quite a lot of ostarine powder bro... surely you dont need all that....

Is all good bro.

The S-1 is pre-historic and not nearly as good as S-4 or Ostarine, in fact it was the first sarm to be discovered therefore the "1" after the "S"

Yeah ...I am going to snort all that osta powder this friday :D j/k

C

Is all good bro.

The S-1 is pre-historic and not nearly as good as S-4 or Ostarine, in fact it was the first sarm to be discovered therefore the "1" after the "S"

Yeah ...I am going to snort all that osta powder this friday :D j/k

C

I had seen it was from 2004 in lots of studies, but its hard to get an accurate representation when youve got manufacturers telling you the wrong info.

Dont snort it all... its good to share, sharing lowers cortisol wich is catabolic, so its in your best interests to share comrade....:biggrin:

I had seen it was from 2004 in lots of studies, but its hard to get an accurate representation when youve got manufacturers telling you the wrong info.

Dont snort it all... its good to share, sharing lowers cortisol wich is catabolic, so its in your best interests to share comrade....:biggrin:

I know it is not clear what year it was but was around 2004 and 2005 to my understanding although the idea of sarms have been around before that.

If you mean those chinese manufacturers that advertise on Alibaba or any of those other networks, I'd be very careful and any US company that buys from them need to test it but then again without a standard is not so easy.

If I snort it all I may turn into the incredible hulk, lol!

Nah..seriously though, I am close friends with the main supplier and he texted me that picture.

Carlito,

How do you verify things without a standard?? Like the supplier you use, how do you authenticate what he has? (Just curious).

Carlito,

How do you verify things without a standard?? Like the supplier you use, how do you authenticate what he has? (Just curious).

You just trust your source or you don't, that is how it goes.

Sarmssearch is very reputable and I personally vouch for them, good honest people!

No it was an american manufacturer, i cant mention names for legal reasons, As for sarmssearch, i entirely agree they set the standard in customer care and quality sarms.

Question: Which CJC you prefer? 1293, 1295, 1295 DAC, also I hear Ipamorelin is better than CJC? Any feedback you could share on this please?

Question: Which CJC you prefer? 1293, 1295, 1295 DAC, also I hear Ipamorelin is better than CJC? Any feedback you could share on this please?

Ive used all the above of the cjc- the 1295 with drug affinity complex was head and shoulders the best version, the head rushes, the muscle pumps, improved skin, endurance, recovery, it was better than any other version i tried, and far easier to use, just make sure you dose the huperzine-a and egcg at 50mcg and 200mg-500mg respectfully every 4 hours 3 times a day, to cause lots of mini pulses in gh.

Ipamorelin, is mildly more anabolic... but apart from that i noticed nothing "Better" about it, things are often posted but no specifics are given by the users, it was a better tool for muscle growth, but i didnt see nything else to make me think it was a better choice.

Kind regards RS

Top Bottom