Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roommate is very stupid

Does he know its on no heat? Maybe he is just having a bad day and didnt notice. Maybe he has a lot on his mind.
Hell, u should have been there when I hit myself in the face with a half eaten apple. I was working on the ambulance and decided to throw my apple out the window..... forgot I had rolled the window up. I hardballed it and it hit the window and bounced back... REALLY HARD(bc I'm a strong like that:)) and smacked me in the face. I was so into what I was reading, I didn't even know what happened. I was like "WTF?!?!??!!?" and when the EMT could calm her laughter enough to speak, she told me what happened. Yea. Bad day.

Does he know its on no heat? Maybe he is just having a bad day and didnt notice. Maybe he has a lot on his mind.
Hell, u should have been there when I hit myself in the face with a half eaten apple. I was working on the ambulance and decided to throw my apple out the window..... forgot I had rolled the window up. I hardballed it and it hit the window and bounced back... REALLY HARD(bc I'm a strong like that:)) and smacked me in the face. I was so into what I was reading, I didn't even know what happened. I was like "WTF?!?!??!!?" and when the EMT could calm her laughter enough to speak, she told me what happened. Yea. Bad day.
DOn't feel bad girl I have busted the damn window out of my ride with a cell phone. Got pissed was gonna throw it out the window. It was not down of course, kept the phone and bought a new window.

DOn't feel bad girl I have busted the damn window out of my ride with a cell phone. Got pissed was gonna throw it out the window. It was not down of course, kept the phone and bought a new window.

lol. Cool. Glad to know its not just me:)

myway - the fourth time he's done this this month.

once i told him he didnt have the heat on 3 weeks ago and told him i put it on for him.

so its totally his fault.

look at it this way, if you had injured yourself, you would have had a ride to the hospital.

Top Bottom