Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidstore.com Roid Store SCAM pro-hormones

DBBT

So why are people saying they scam? It says what each product is...doesn't say nadrolone decanoate for their deca 200, doesn't say stanozolol for their winny, so why dog them. Maybe they are as good as those Stim X dudes that used to be here. For the peeps who want to keep it pro hormone and not go the AAS route.

Re: Roid Store is Pro Horm.

DBBT said:
So why are people saying they scam? It says what each product is...doesn't say nadrolone decanoate for their deca 200, doesn't say stanozolol for their winny, so why dog them. Maybe they are as good as those Stim X dudes that used to be here. For the peeps who want to keep it pro hormone and not go the AAS route.

come on, its called the roid store and sells products such as tren 75 and deca 200 for fuck sake.
i know newbies need to be careful where they get there gear from and they come here for help and the 1st thing they see is a banner advertising what they think are steroids!
they dont make it clear enough for these newbs that they are not actually steroids and they know that people are gonna buy from them with the understanding that they are getting 'gear'!

DBBT said:

Their Trade Names misrepresent their product. They shouldn't call themselves The Roid Store if they're selling prohormones.

mattrich said:
come on, its called the roid store and sells products such as tren 75 and deca 200 for fuck sake.
i know newbies need to be careful where they get there gear from and they come here for help and the 1st thing they see is a banner advertising what they think are steroids!
they dont make it clear enough for these newbs that they are not actually steroids and they know that people are gonna buy from them with the understanding that they are getting 'gear'!
well its anyone's fault for putting something in their putting which they know nothing about regardless if its a pro hormone or AAS. So, if they were to buy the Winny there, and think it was actually Stanazolol, then that is the buyer's fault because they didn't look at what they were buying. It would also be the buyers fault to actually think that deca, tren, etc. can be oral soluble.

Some one said its becuase they mis rep the products do to the name and whats in them...

if some one took NO2 explode and didnt explode is that mis repping a product?
if someone took "the beast" and didnt turn into a beast is that mis repping?

its up to the people buying the product to read whats in it....

what if i sold you a frod f-150 pickup when you wanted a ford pickup. its a scam.

All I can say to this thread is wow. Not mentioning it is one thing, but actually taking up for them is quite another. One question, would you spend your hard-earned money on that stuff, or let your best friend? Or would you try to steer them another direction?

how exactly do you know whats in them? the ingredients are not listed anywhere on the site.

DBBT said:
well its anyone's fault for putting something in their putting which they know nothing about regardless if its a pro hormone or AAS. So, if they were to buy the Winny there, and think it was actually Stanazolol, then that is the buyer's fault because they didn't look at what they were buying. It would also be the buyers fault to actually think that deca, tren, etc. can be oral soluble.

I'm suprised this thread is still here and not deleted by our big brother. Holy fucking shit will you listen to what your saying? Why don't you consider the next thing you buy, whether that be some supplements, clothing or an intangible service. Next time you get scammed because you thought you were getting X when you got Y. I mean, are you 100% knowledgeable about everything else you buy like your are anabolics? of course not! The website is intended to scam folks who want steroids. Bottom line. It's a slap in the face to even be associated with an organization that profits from the manipulative ads. I mean come on bro, it's called "the roids store" . Did you see they sell 25 bottles of clen for $750? Do you really think the folks who buy shit from this website know they are getting vitamins and not anabolics?

Top Bottom