Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid rage?

So many of these threads at the mo... 15 mins research could have told you the side effects of tren and how best to manage them...

What the fuck are you talking about? I have been running Tren at 700wk and if you bad mouth it one more time I will find you and bash your brains in and stomp on them with my boots.

Just kidding... I don't believe in RR. I was always an angry violent guy. Now I am just worse. It's like liquor.

how bout acting mature and stop acting like you are in a south american prison.

if you are not mature enough to handle AAS than do us all a favor and stay away from it. I get sick of hearing the same bs from people that steroids make you angry or impotent or whatever. these myths come from somewhere, it is IRRESPONSIBLE people who take AAS that turn those myths into reality and ruin it for the rest of us.

All replys are true and kbordner, you almost made me spit up my beer. I also want phytoserms 347 just bc of the ass in the ad.

No one who is normally angry and violent needs steroids..they need therapy

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

it looks like the poster is asking about her boyfriend , hence the actual lack of knowledge of yhe compounds used and risks associated with them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

I get some irritability from test usually. If I keep my stomach full and happy that doesn't seem to be a problem. I think most AAS can probably cause a little increase in aggression but I've found the word rage is a bit overkill. If you already have anger problems then yeah... It's going to be uncomfortable. But I agree, you should've known this far before you ever considered starting.

it looks like the poster is asking about her boyfriend , hence the actual lack of knowledge of yhe compounds used and risks associated with them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Appears as though you are correct. I didn't catch that. I thought it was just another dumb fuck in a long line of dumb fucks that we seem to be getting overrun by lately.

My apologies to the OP ma'am. It's the Tren.

Top Bottom