Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Road to my 1st BB show LOG :)

igomad

Allright then, the real fun begins today :) I've been forced out of the gym for 10 days now because of surgery (docs told me I'd have to take 1 month of complete rest but after a checkup 1 week post surgery they said they could not believe how fast I've healed and recovered. In this period I've been using high doses HGH + T3 + test and left out the AI to let my E2 rise high. Both wounds from surgery were almost completely healed after a few days (those were pretty long cuts, 8 stitches in each) .. So I guess the first experiment worked very well and as I planned.

As I've said, I'm back to gym today. While I was out I got an amazing amount of work done and also got my hands on everything I'm going to need to properly prepare for this show. It is scheduled to be on the 8th of may, which is 2,5 months from now.

Current stats:
Height: 6ft
Weight: 217lbs
BF%: 8-10

GOALS:
- stay at the same weight or possibly gain a few lbs
- get the most cut I've ever been (<5%)
- get among top 3 at the show

GEAR:
- 100mg testosterone propionate ED
- 50mg trenbolone acetate ED
- 75mg drostanolone propionate ED
- 0,5mg anastrozole ED
- 30-60mcg T3 ED (will taper up)
- 3x 200mcg GHRP-2 ED
- 3x 100mcg CJC-1925(w/o dac) ED
- 10mg GW-501516 ED
- 0,5mg pramipexole ED

DIET:
500g protein
300g carbs
50g fats

SUPPS:
- 1g milk thistle extract ED
- 1g NAC ED
- 30g C vitamin ED
- multivit/mins 2x
- B-12 injectable 1mg 2x/wk
- creatine monohydrate 30g/d
- l-glutamine 20g/d
- super strength fish oil 20g/d
- coQ10 500mg/d

TRAINING:
twice a day which makes it possible to train each muscle 3 times/wk. When I feel weak I skip one workout and come back even better. I never write down what to train because I change methods and routines every week. Throw in some new exercises, vary intensity, do some fun stuff like giant and drop sets etc. I think people overcomplicate things when it comes to training way too much but forget the most important aspect of it which is to bust their ass off every day. Planning workouts sure sounds like fun, but there aren't many people who actually stick to it then.

I'll make sure to post some updates every day. Any comments will be appreciated. Hoping to get some followers to help me get through this shit alive :D
And BTW I'm sorry for my english which I know isn't perfect

Top Bottom