Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped Fuel Extreme or PPA?

Phenyltropic PPA would be stronger as it is drug based.

George Spellwin said:
Phenyltropic PPA would be stronger as it is drug based.

That reasoning is so blatantly false, it is pathetic -- and I assume you know it, or you have ZERO business designing supplements. A molecule is a molecule, it does not matter if it is from a plant or a lab.

PPA is not significantly thermogenic in humans, at least not in the way anyone who sells it promotes it. It has positive effects on fat loss through a couple of different mechanism, but not the ones ephedrine works through. It is a damn good appetite suppressant, though.

Par deux,

I appreciate your taking the time to point out the problems with my logic. You are correct about drugs and herbals, but as I understand, most Ripped Fuel does not even contain ephedra, and the Ripped Fuel that does contain ephedra contains 111mg of ephedra standardized to 6%.

Cards110's question is subjective. By "better" he could be questioning which supplement promotes fat loss and is less stimulating, more thermogenic, or the better appetite suppressant. I am not sure what he would mean as better, but I am certain that pill for pill, the drugs in Phenyltropic PPA are a more potent combo than the herbals in Ripped Fuel.

Additionally, there are quite a few studies that indicate that in animals, PPA has a definite thermogenic effect -- specifically on brown adipose tissue. Take a look on Medline.

I am impressed with your knowledge and would appreciate your help with a new herbal diet formula I am working on. I would appreciate your comments on the following:

Caffeine 200 mg
Yohimbine HCL 3mg
Ephedrine Alkaloids 25mg
N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE 500-1000mg
Camellia sinensis -- Green Tea Polyphenols 320 Mg
7 Keto DHEA 65mg-75mg
Taraxicum officinale (dandelion leaf powder) 1500 Mg
colosolic acid 15mg
forskholi 200mg
5 hydoxy trytophan 50mg
Narangenin or 6'7'Dihydroxy 250mg

Georgy please don't put the "7 Keto DHEA 65mg-75mg " in it.

thanks.

:fro:

George Spellwin said:

Additionally, there are quite a few studies that indicate that in animals, PPA has a definite thermogenic effect -- specifically on brown adipose tissue. Take a look on Medline.

Those studies are in rats which have sympathetico-adrenergic systems very different from humans. Beta 3 agonists provide an even more glaring example of this.

PPA does have some positive effects on fat loss, but not through the beta receptor like ephedrine. It would be a good addition to an EC stack, but it is not a suitable replacement.

Yohimbine is a suitable replacement for ephedrine, thus the combo in your product (and other YNC stacks) is good -- it just needs a higher amount -- and amount that is not realistic for liability reasons. This could be addressed by lowering the dosages of everything else, though.

Mike Tyson79 said:
Georgy please don't put the "7 Keto DHEA 65mg-75mg " in it.

thanks.

What would your reasoning be?

I don't want anything that might even have a chance to screw with my hormone levels in there.

That's what gear is for.

Everything other ingredient you stated is excellent though.

Anyways this would be MY personal ultimate Fat Burner...

DIRECTIONS TAKE 3 CAPS TWICE A DAY.
SERVING SIZE = 3 CAPS
3 CAPS =
Ephedrine HCL 25mg
Caffine 250mg
Yohimbine HCL 7mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
Tyrosine 1500mg
Taraxicum officinale (dandelion leaf powder) 1500 Mg
colosolic acid 15mg
forskholi 200mg
5 hydoxy trytophan 25mg ( if you take 50mg twice a day it can screw with you) 25mg twice a day would be better.
Narangenin or 6'7'Dihydroxy 250mg
Camellia sinensis -- Green Tea Polyphenols 320 Mg
T2 - 75 mcg

... That would be my ultimate F.B.

peace

1. George, how much profit or free supps do I get for designing the lions share of this supplement, as it is almost exactly the one that I suggested when you put out a call for your new fatburner?!
By the way, make sure to make the warnings EXTREMELY CLEAR with the Ephedra, Yohimbine combo, as I expect that alot of people could have problems with it. Actually the amount of Yohimbine you would include in each serving probably wouldn't be enough to make much difference, and any more(mixed with ephedra) would probably be pretty dangerous, so I don't know if it is even worth it to add the Yohimbine.

2. Mike Tyson, why use 1500mg of l-Tyrosine when you can use half the amount of N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE which or much more bioavailible?

Making the serving size 3 caps will only get you less servings for the same money. I also say 2 caps per serving becaus if the mixture of ephedra and yohimbine.

Chk out the post "FYI on T2" to find out why it might not be such a good idea to add it to the stack.

There is NO reason what so ever not to add 7-keto DHEA as it does not effect your hormones levels to any appreciable degree and has i few published studies behind it to prove it jacks up your fatloss by increasing T3 levels. This is a great fatloss supp.

Chk out some of the studies

http://www.humaneticscorp.com/7keto/7ketoabstracts.html

Thanks for letting me know about the N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE, i thought it was tha same thing. Wow an even better form of L-Tyrosine...

i have noticed that if i take 3 grams of normal L-Tyrosine prework out i can lift heavier and i have more focus... with the N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE version will it have tha same effect on? What is tha recommended dosage? Also can you buy N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE at local vitamin shops? Also i have started tanning recently and i have actually noticed my skin getting darker faster with L tYrosine...will N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE have any effect on tanning?

I've just read to many bad things about DHEA...still dont' wanna risk it.

peace

Top Bottom