Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped Fuel Extreme or PPA?

I am very lazy about explaining things, so I will just copy and paste from Smartbomb.com.

"N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a more rapidly absorbed and bioavailable form of the amino acid L-tyrosine, and is less prone to urinary excretion."

" I have noticed that if i take 3 grams of normal L-Tyrosine prework out i can lift heavier and i have more focus... with the N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE version will it have that same effect on?"

It will give you the exact same effect with a smaller amount.

"What is the recommended dosage? Also can you buy N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE at local vitamin shops? Also i have started tanning recently and i have actually noticed my skin getting darker faster with L tYrosine...will N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE have any effect on tanning?"

You could probably take about half the amount of NALT
and get the same effect.
You can get it in powder form at

www.beyond-a-century.com

and in pill form at : Smartbomb.com

"I've just read to many bad things about DHEA...still dont' wanna risk it."

Lemme guess, all natural? They are two different animals and as shown in the studies, 7-Keto doesn't have the same effect on hormones that normal DHEA does.

Mega,

Thanks for your help. What name did you used to go buy. I see you only have 3 posts, so you must have had a different username.

Megadeth,

I've never looked into N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE , but being that l-tyrosine is an amino acid, bioavailabilty should be pretty much 100%.

Perhaps the acetyl group allows it to more readily cross the BBB...???

George Spellwin said:

Caffeine 200 mg
Yohimbine HCL 3mg
Ephedrine Alkaloids 25mg
N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE 500-1000mg
Camellia sinensis -- Green Tea Polyphenols 320 Mg
7 Keto DHEA 65mg-75mg
Taraxicum officinale (dandelion leaf powder) 1500 Mg
colosolic acid 15mg
forskholi 200mg
5 hydoxy trytophan 50mg
Narangenin or 6'7'Dihydroxy 250mg

Ditch the DHEA, throw in some ALA. I'd be a happy bwoy, then. 5-HTP, Yohimbine, Caffeine, and Ephedrine all in one pill. Sweet.

George,
I have always used the same username. If you are able to access that thread, you'll see that. I have lurked for a long time and just recently decided to start participating.

Par Deus,
Acetylating certain amino acids can improve their stability, soluablility and bioavailability, but you are correct, most aminos have a high bioavailibility and would not be improved much by acetylating them. Examples are:

L-Tyrosine >>> N-Acetyl-Tyrosine
L-Cysteine>>> N-Acetyl-Cysteine
L-Carnitine>>> N-Acetyl-Carnitine

Belial,
Why ditch the 7-Keto Dhea and add ALA? What is your reasoning behind this. If you are looking for insulin sensitizing affect & glucose transport, that is what the colosolic acid is for and it will probably do a better job that ALA.

Last edited:
Top Bottom