Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ringing Ears...

slat1

New member
I was called in to work at a hip hop bar last night. I was only there for 3 hours and my hearing is gone. My ears just ring and ring and ring. It sucks. I forgot how loud bars play music.
I'm going to wear ear plugs next time!
 
RADAR said:
Wait until you've played on stage for 4-5 hrs!


RADAR

I think being on stage would be a little better. It means you have a talent other than kicking ass. Speaking of ass. You also get a lot more on stage than standing infront of it! :)
 
i work every weekend friday and saturdya night... i use an ear plug in one ear and my ear peice goes in the other... its just enough to hear the music and quiet enouhg to hear radio calls.
was at work last night for my off day. had quite a bit of fun, too much... im surprised i have no hangover...
 
Top Bottom