Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Revised cycle

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Ok, my shipment been delayed but since i already got tren ace, heres what im gonna do, and just save the tren enat for a later cycle.

Week----TrenAce----Winstrol---TCyp
1--------280mg/wk-------------125mg
2--------280mg/wk-------------125mg
3--------280mg/wk-------------125mg
4--------280mg/wk---50mg/ED---125mg
5--------280mg/wk---50mg/ED---125mg
6--------280mg/wk---50mg/ED---125mg
7--------280mg/wk---50mg/ED---125mg
8--------280mg/wk---50mg/ED---125mg
9--------280mg/wk---50mg/ED---125mg

Caber on hand if necessary. B6 at 400mg/ED. LipidStabil daily.
My T levels are already around 1120 at 125/wk tcyp, so im gonna keep it there and really see just what the ace is like.
Threw in winstrol since im looking to really cut or recomp here, and i wont be able to increase the tren dose so i dont want the cycle to run out of steam due to myostatin.
Maybe net 5 lbs totally dry/lean. Cardio at 3-4 times week, jogging for hour on a track, no big deal. I know tren can hamper cardio but i will deal with tat best i can. Really i dont care if i dont gain any weight, strictly looking for recomp. Hopefully 2-3% BF loss

i've run tren/winny before.. the issues i ran into were major hair loss.. and i would get headaches .. so i dropped the winny to 25mg a day and upped my n2guard to 10 caps a day and i was fine. n2shampoo helped stop my shedding as well

get some glycogen tabs with you for your cardio and pop them when you start feeling shitty during cardio. those will help

Top Bottom