Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Retired Athlete, First Time, Different Goals,

Quick question. If I ever needed to get on a cycle quickly, how would orals be if I were in a situation where I was unable to pin? Say I was in another country and couldn't bring gear or in a place where I felt I was unable to pin in a sterile manner... I know hepatoxicity is a concern, but I don't drink or do anything else that would be hard on my liver, and it would be for a few weeks at most. There are simply some situations where pinning is not feasible. Can anyone recommend an oral that would be comparable to Test or Equipoise? Just like in my original post, the goal would only be recovery/endurance/well-being, I don't care about bulking or aesthetics.

If you could provide specifics it would be greatly appreciated, most discussions are geared towards injectables (understandably) and non of the oral discussions seem to have any goals that are related to mine.

Thanks again.

Yep. It would be test... As far as orals go, can you recommend an oral that would be fit with my goals? If I had to hop on something to help myself recover from a particular serious beating?

Top Bottom