Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Retired Athlete, First Time, Different Goals,

tnw886

Hello all,

First I'd like to say thank you to everyone for providing so much helpful information.

Since I'm new here, here is a bit of background.
I'm a retired pro endurance athlete. I have always been 100% clean and am a firm believer in testing for competitive sports. Over the course of my career however, I wore my body down. I have tears in my knee, hip, and both shoulders. I am still able to power through exercises, though many are relatively painful. I still spend over 20 hours per week working out and am in solid shape. I was never the most talented athlete, but I always refused to take no for an answer. I'm at the point where I sometimes feel like the choice is being taken from me. Additionally, I've been so overtrained at points that I've had all sorts of adrenal/endocrine issues. I feel I have never fully recovered because it's not in my personality to give myself time off.

Though my body isn't always cooperative, there are still many things in my life that I would like to do and accomplish that are extremely physically taxing. Since I am no longer tested on a regular basis by WADA and USADA, I want to explore new options that will make getting out of bed easier in the morning. I’m hoping that these options, combined with increased recovery time and lower intensity for a bit, will really help me to recover.

My main goal is not bulking. I do not care about size AT ALL. Aesthetics are of literally no value to me. I don't care if I get bigger or smaller. My goals are joint health and strength, recovery, improved energy, that overall sense of well-being I used to have. More simply, I want a bit of help getting back to how I felt in my prime. I need to be able to cope with massive amounts of pushups, running, pull ups, and bodyweight exercises. I want to be at my best for an intense 21 week training block, the first 7 weeks will be the most intense, with the third week being particularly intense.

From the research I've done, peptides seem as if they may be my best bet for joint health and recovery. I realize the damage won’t fully heal, but anything will be great, even if it cuts down on tendinosis. The peptides I think fit this bill from the research I've done are:
MOD-GRF (1-29)
GW501516

I am also open to HGH.

I’m thinking a long ester such as Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate will fit the bill as I will only be able to administer injections weekly in many cases.

I've also considered DHEA and EPO, but will probably avoid EPO due to the risks, though the endurance benefits would be welcomed.

Ideally, I would like to be able to take something weekly on a Sunday, and feel the benefits through Friday. The ideal duration of this would be 16 weeks, but I understand if this is unreasonable.

I'm still trying to get the hang of the names, different benefits, combinations, and dosages. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Some of the peptides seem to have very similar names so please correct me if I mess any up. I want to get this right.

Right now the cycle that I have planned is
Week 1-16: Test Enanthate or Cyp 400mg Sunday
Week 1-7 HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 10-18 HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 18-22: Clomid 100, 50, 50, 50, 50
Week 18-23: Nolvadex 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, 20

I need the most help with the Nolvadex and Clomid dosing and timing. Not sure if I should take it during the cycle as well. I will have it on hand in the event that I need to deal with a gyno flare up. Should I add in an AI or stick with those two SERMs, and how do I choose when to take which etc… I read that you should take the Nolvadex longer than the Clomid on the PCT. Should I be taking an AI or SERM the entire time?

Any constructive criticism, especially with specifics, would be greatly appreciated. I’m making sure I am all squared away and as healthy as possible before any of this begins. I'm making sure my health is all squared away before I begin, and there is NO rush. I have done a solid amount of research, but this is a complex topic so I want to be sure of what I am doing and armed with as much knowledge as possible.

Thanks again.

Ai the entire cycle, seems for pct. The way you got em outlined looks good. I dose my clomid at night, so if there's any sides, I could care less, I'm sleepin.

How old are you if you don't mind me askin?

Yes, your age/stats is important it will help us to be better equipted to answer your questions.

Ai the entire cycle, seems for pct. The way you got em outlined looks good. I dose my clomid at night, so if there's any sides, I could care less, I'm sleepin.

How old are you if you don't mind me askin?

Thank you, can you recommend specifics on that?

Right now I'm 27, 6'6", 225 lbs, 10-12% bodyfat, probably closer to 12% right now but that is about as soft as i let myself get.

Also, to help heal some of the wear and tear on my body before the cycle I was looking at a few peptides from RUI. MOD-GRF (1-29), IGF1-LR3, and most likely GHRP-2 seem like appropriate choices. On the RUI site it appears as if they are already reconstituted and ready to inject. Is this accurate?

Last edited:
Just how you got it, 40/40/40/20/20/20 nolva, 100/100/50/50/50/50 clomid. Check out the "Dr.scally pct, it worked Wonders for me. Cut the ai before pct too.
First time I hit the GH I was your age, don't expect anything groundbreaking immediately. definitely injury repair after a while, fullness, fat loss over time

While aas are a sprint, gh is a marathon

Just how you got it, 40/40/40/20/20/20 nolva, 100/100/50/50/50/50 clomid. Check out the "Dr.scally pct, it worked Wonders for me. Cut the ai before pct too.
First time I hit the GH I was your age, don't expect anything groundbreaking immediately. definitely injury repair after a while, fullness, fat loss over time

While aas are a sprint, gh is a marathon

Thanks. Any recommendations for the GHRP dosing, or anything pertaining to that? I'm also thinking of adding 12.5 mg aromasin EOD in the cycle. Nolvadex will be on hand in the event of gyno symptoms arising. Thoughts?

Week 1-16: Test Cyp 400mg Sunday
Week 1-18 HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg ED/EOD
Week 18-22: Clomid 100, 50, 50, 50, 50 ED
Week 18-23: Nolvadex 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, 20 ED

Last edited:
Why not consider 250mg a week of deca ? It has helped my joint tremendously in the past 7 weeks

Would an 8 week cycle of DECA plus PCT be enough to help stimulate some healing and recovery? Or at least help me strengthen the muscles around the joint? I'm putting in hard work regardless.

Thanks. I read about Jason Grimsley using DECA and HGH to recover from a surgery more quickly, which is pretty related to what I would like to do. Is it OK to discuss brands and sourcing on this site? I'm new to this and I want to make sure the products I use are high quality.

Top Bottom