Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

results from low dose equipoise

Judo Tom

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am researching the idea of doing a low dose test/eq cycle with the goals being lean keepable gains.

I ran 500mg of each in the past and got good results.

I was thinking of doing about 250mg of eq with either 500mg of test or 250mg test.

Since I am just looking for nice lean gains nothing crazy I am hoping to keep the dosages low and go nice and steady.

I know I can get good results at 500mg each but Im just trying to figure out what would be the best way to run these two at the lowest dosage possible.

has anyone ever done 250mg of each? has anyone ran a lot and not noticed a big difference? has anyone loved running high dose eq? just looking for feedback.

right now id like to stay in the 750mg range for total gear but if im unsure ill do 500/500 i did that 2x and liked it.

I am researching the idea of doing a low dose test/eq cycle with the goals being lean keepable gains.

I ran 500mg of each in the past and got good results.

I was thinking of doing about 250mg of eq with either 500mg of test or 250mg test.

Since I am just looking for nice lean gains nothing crazy I am hoping to keep the dosages low and go nice and steady.

I know I can get good results at 500mg each but Im just trying to figure out what would be the best way to run these two at the lowest dosage possible.

has anyone ever done 250mg of each? has anyone ran a lot and not noticed a big difference? has anyone loved running high dose eq? just looking for feedback.

right now id like to stay in the 750mg range for total gear but if im unsure ill do 500/500 i did that 2x and liked it.

Bro, here is my opinion. I think eq is the most underated roid on the market. I usually run it 600-800mgs for 12 weeks and it works wonders. People say you should run it 14-20 weeks, I say that is a bunch of rhetoric, people jumping on other people's bandwagon, so I would think anything you run you will see some results. This is where I play Devil's Advocate, I would run them doses at least a month longer than my normal cycles just for the longer build up. But I say depending on your diet you could put a solid 10-15lbs on that cycle. Eq is potent in my book and never gets any respect. Raises RBC's meaning more oxygenated blood, high blood volume, slow steady gains. I say give it a whirl and keep a log. I'm interested in your results....

Last edited:
Wow this is so wierd that this got posted. A good friend of mine that does competitions, actually called me knowing that I'm on test cyp and looking to gain lean gains, with not much mass but leaning, and had an extra vial. He told me to always take equipoise with a form of test. I'm doing test cyp 250 mg every 4 days, and he suggested taking 1 cc of equipoise with 1.5 cc of test cyp.

I agree with the above posts...VERY underrated...I have ALOT of experience with pretty much everything including EQ.....however, I have used low doses, like 300mgs/wk(they used to only make 50mg/cc) and got GREAT results...Im not knocking anyone but alot of guys giving advice have "read" that you need so much but I can tell you first hand that 400mgs/wk will work wonders when taken with test and given its legit...

about 100% sure it will be legit and i am also a fan of low dose cycles. I think I can make some nice gains with 250mg of each but i might run it a bit higher still doing research and reading logs to see what people got with low dosages.

Thanks!

Hey, i'm reviving this old thread because i'm wondering if the OP will share the results? I started 500mg test and 570mg eq per week but the eq was giving me such awful anxiety attacks that I've lowered the dosage to 300/week on the 4th week. I'm wondering if the 250-350 range will yield results with the test i'm on. Can't go higher, it feels like it's going to give me a heart attack. 300 seems to be ok.

Top Bottom