Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results from Clen?

lady..whats new? well.. ive offically messed up my clen cycle.. i had to pop about 8 a day and ran out w/i a week or so. if i got more it wouldnt have arrived for a few weeks so it wasnt worth it.. im pissed cause i was just starting to get it going and BAM,,, its over:mad: well..live and learn huh!? :rolleyes: :)

KBgrl

My clen cycle is going really well for me. I started out taking 1 1/2, but moved up to two the next day....next week I am moving it up to three. I could tell that it was working when my body temperature rose and I got the shakes. I really like this stuff and am hoping by the end of my cycle I have some results to show from it. Lady

clen results

You are suppossed to up it until you reach your limit. Your limit would be until you feel the shakes, trembles, etc. I did a cycle of only 3 weeks and lost 13lbs. I felt no side effects, I have a very high tolerence for things. I rarely feel anything from anything. Each person is different. I started at 1 and finished with 4 the last day. That was my mistake because when I stopped taking it cold, I was soooo tired and worn out feeling. I am now on day 7 of another cycle of clen and cytomel. This together kicks ass and the cytomel can be dangerous if you don't take it right. I am cycling down on both of these this time around. Day 7 and I have already lost 6 lbs. Awesome!! Just keep it up, it takes time.;)

Top Bottom