Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Responsible gear usage, courtesy of curling

lol
 
HOLY SHIT!

U shot your wife with Sust? You looking to make her a man?

WTF.

I'm not even going to talk about the kid/clen thing. Just be glad you she didn't stroke.
 
curling. oh my. Eh, you'll have that

Whiskey
 
Holy crap. He gave his kid clen because he had read that it was asthma med? Why, oh why, do you have to APPLY to own a pet but any fucknugget with semen (or a vagina) can become a father.

That sucks.

And the wife thing... I have no comment, she's an adult and has a responsibility to know what she's letting someone put in her body. But the kid.... that's completely irresponsible.
 
jnevin said:
I swear I've never imagined anyone that would admit in public what ol curling does. I wonder if his wifey pounds his ass with her new 5" clit.

She won't get an enlarged clit from 25 mg of Sust. :rolleyes:
 
First off, I am pissed that I can't access those threads because it says I need to be platinum member. According to my last credit card statement I am a plat member.

Second from the responses I guess the threads are about giving my wife some sustenon and my daughter a clen tablet when she had a horrible asthma attack.

The sustenon my wife and me talked about because she was getting pretty serious about lifting weights and her sex drive was suffering to do some meds she was on. And 25 mg a week is a good dose for women and it doesn't hurt them at all. Her hoochy has not changed at all btw.

If I remember right, my daughter had a bad asthma attack and could not hardly breath in the middle of the night. I guess we could have all got dressed and went down to the emergency room and waited for 2 or 3 hours till they saw her or I could give one of my clen that is asthma medicine anyway. She took it and felt so much better and could sleep that night. She thanked me several times after that.

And lastly, I think anybody that flamed me here is a hypritical asshole. After all, this a steroid site and most people here are doing gear without some doctors consent or under his care. So you know you can pucker and kiss my ass. I don't need to hear what a doctor says what I should or shouldn't give my daughter in emergencies. I am her father and nobody cares more about her well being except God and my wife.
 
lol curling is awesome, I need to track down a good curling quote for my sig
 
curling said:
I don't need to hear what a doctor says what I should or shouldn't give my daughter in emergencies. I am her father and nobody cares more about her well being except God and my wife.

I guess if you crashed your motorcycle while doing in excess of 100 MPH with your daughter on the back, you would just fix her up yourself, huh? Remember that thread? You SHINED on that one.:)

And dude...if God and your wife are the only ones who care about your daughter....then that is just plain sad.
 
jack_schitt said:
I guess if you crashed your motorcycle while doing in excess of 100 MPH with your daughter on the back, you would just fix her up yourself, huh? Remember that thread? You SHINED on that one.:)

And dude...if God and your wife are the only ones who care about your daughter....then that is just plain sad.

As much as me I meant to say.

I don't ride with her that fast anymore. Also back to the clen I mean if we can take up to 5 or 6 a day to burn fat don't you think she chould take one for the real use of the drug?
 
jnevin said:
I swear I've never imagined anyone that would admit in public what ol curling does. I wonder if his wifey pounds his ass with her new 5" clit.
damn 5" is bigger than mine
 
curling said:
I don't need to hear what a doctor says what I should or shouldn't give my daughter in emergencies.

Wow. Just... wow.

don't you think she chould take one for the real use of the drug?

I don't know. I would have hauled my ass to the hospital if necessary, since *I* wouldn't have any idea of proper dosage for her weight, interactions with the drugs you had given her earlier that evening for the asthma attack, what to look for to know if something was wrong.... etc. etc.


I don't ride with her that fast anymore.

You suck. :)
 
curling said:
First off, I am pissed that I can't access those threads because it says I need to be platinum member. According to my last credit card statement I am a plat member.

Second from the responses I guess the threads are about giving my wife some sustenon and my daughter a clen tablet when she had a horrible asthma attack.

The sustenon my wife and me talked about because she was getting pretty serious about lifting weights and her sex drive was suffering to do some meds she was on. And 25 mg a week is a good dose for women and it doesn't hurt them at all. Her hoochy has not changed at all btw.

If I remember right, my daughter had a bad asthma attack and could not hardly breath in the middle of the night. I guess we could have all got dressed and went down to the emergency room and waited for 2 or 3 hours till they saw her or I could give one of my clen that is asthma medicine anyway. She took it and felt so much better and could sleep that night. She thanked me several times after that.

And lastly, I think anybody that flamed me here is a hypritical asshole. After all, this a steroid site and most people here are doing gear without some doctors consent or under his care. So you know you can pucker and kiss my ass. I don't need to hear what a doctor says what I should or shouldn't give my daughter in emergencies. I am her father and nobody cares more about her well being except God and my wife.

YAY IT WORKED!
 
Thanks steve. But back to the clen it worked great for my daughter even better she said that her inhaler. I mean the poor was crying sick and everything. She thanked me numerous times over btw. It was a good idea I don't care what you anal stiffy think doctors are gods people think .
 
TheProject said:
Thank God Y_lifter's here to make the subtle stuff palatable for curling.

I am asking "why" would you want to piss me off? I mean did you just wake up yesterday and go I am going to look through all these old curling post and a pick a couple to piss him off. I mean "why" dude would you do that? Why? Well huh? Why?
 
curling said:
I am asking "why" would you want to piss me off? I mean did you just wake up yesterday and go I am going to look through all these old curling post and a pick a couple to piss him off. I mean "why" dude would you do that? Why? Well huh? Why?

It's the Internet. I wouldn't take it personally.
 
Vicious cycle said:
It's the Internet. I wouldn't take it personally.

Well I am. I have already loaded all my guns and looking for a trench coat at academy. I am going bowling for elite jerk members.
 
curling said:
I am asking "why" would you want to piss me off? I mean did you just wake up yesterday and go I am going to look through all these old curling post and a pick a couple to piss him off. I mean "why" dude would you do that? Why? Well huh? Why?

Because people here have been saying you're a douche for a long time. Hell, you were even banned for being a giant douche, but the almighty dollar bought you your way back in.

So, think of this as a history lesson for those members who haven't been around long enough to understand why you're a giant douche.
 
TheProject said:
Because people here have been saying you're a douche for a long time. Hell, you were even banned for being a giant douche, but the almighty dollar bought you your way back in.

So, think of this as a history lesson for those members who haven't been around long enough to understand why you're a giant douche.

damn that's so harsh, curling isn't a bad guy...
 
TheProject said:
Because people here have been saying you're a douche for a long time. Hell, you were even banned for being a giant douche, but the almighty dollar bought you your way back in.

So, think of this as a history lesson for those members who haven't been around long enough to understand why you're a giant douche.

Sounds like someone jealous very jealous. That is not good btw. You shouldn't envy other people. You should be satified with your substandard, lowdown scumsucking life you lead. Now go get another dip and put it between your cheeck and gum,scratch you smelly underarm, get another pabst blue ribbon beer(because you deserve the best) , get back in that single wide trailer and don't worry be happy.
 
curling said:
Sounds like someone jealous very jealous. That is not good btw. You shouldn't envy other people. You should be satified with your substandard, lowdown scumsucking life you lead. Now go get another dip and put it between your cheeck and gum,scratch you smelly underarm, get another pabst blue ribbon beer(because you deserve the best) , get back in that single wide trailer and don't worry be happy.

LMAO

Betcha I'll outlive you.
 
Let's take this thread to the next level: who's got the biggest unit between Proyecto and Curling ?
 
TheProject said:
LMAO

Betcha I'll outlive you.


Who cares. I think getting old wearing diapers would suck. Why do you think I am going to start skydiviing when I get in my 70s and I am going to pack my own chute.
 
TheProject said:
Because people here have been saying you're a douche for a long time. Hell, you were even banned for being a giant douche, but the almighty dollar bought you your way back in.

So, think of this as a history lesson for those members who haven't been around long enough to understand why you're a giant douche.

looks like curling has friends in very low places...the mighty bottom feeder known as deterass has planitum bombed twice now in aid of his mental equal - curling.

be afraid, be very afraid. :rolleyes:
 
Spanky11 said:
looks like curling has friends in very low places...the mighty bottom feeder known as deterass has planitum bombed twice now in aid of his mental equal - curling.

be afraid, be very afraid. :rolleyes:


Your unwitty and whiney post certainly won't be missed.
 
curling said:
Who cares. I think getting old wearing diapers would suck. Why do you think I am going to start skydiviing when I get in my 70s and I am going to pack my own chute.
Why wait start now. I did jumps at 10 and 15 K feet and several base jumps before we had kids. Go for it dog.
 
curling said:
Sounds like someone jealous very jealous. That is not good btw. You shouldn't envy other people. You should be satified with your substandard, lowdown scumsucking life you lead. Now go get another dip and put it between your cheeck and gum,scratch you smelly underarm, get another pabst blue ribbon beer(because you deserve the best) , get back in that single wide trailer and don't worry be happy.


Way to be a good christian and turn the other cheek curling, you are being a sparkling example of your own hypocrisy.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Way to be a good christian and turn the other cheek curling, you are being a sparkling example of your own hypocrisy.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Dang, can't be perfect all the time. I was just playing with em anyway. And how do you know how a Christian should act are you one?

Wodie,

As dangerous and risky as I am on a bike for some reason I am scared to death about jumping out of the airplane thing. But I did the wind tunnel thing where it simulates freefallen and loved it. So maybe me one day I'll try it.
 
curling said:
Dang, can't be perfect all the time. I was just playing with em anyway. And how do you know how a Christian should act are you one?

Wodie,

As dangerous and risky as I am on a bike for some reason I am scared to death about jumping out of the airplane thing. But I did the wind tunnel thing where it simulates freefallen and loved it. So maybe me one day I'll try it.


I was raised as a presbytarian(sp) it wasn't until I was 18 that I split with christianity.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I was raised as a presbytarian(sp) it wasn't until I was 18 that I split with christianity.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman,

No offense here bro but if you aren't a Christian why are you telling me how to act or not act? I don't get it?
 
curling said:
Scotsman,

No offense here bro but if you aren't a Christian why are you telling me how to act or not act? I don't get it?


I was pointing out the fact that you act all high and mighty but then go against everything you spout. I was calling you on being a hypocrit, not telling you how to act.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
curling said:
Dang, can't be perfect all the time. I was just playing with em anyway. And how do you know how a Christian should act are you one?

Wodie,

As dangerous and risky as I am on a bike for some reason I am scared to death about jumping out of the airplane thing. But I did the wind tunnel thing where it simulates freefallen and loved it. So maybe me one day I'll try it.
The jumping part is easy. It's that sudden stop at the end you have to worry about.

he he...
 
WODIN said:
The jumping part is easy. It's that sudden stop at the end you have to worry about.

he he...

Wodin I read that you warm up with 225x15-20 reps for the incline bench. Weak, weak man. You need to get on the sauce.
 
Scotsman said:
I was pointing out the fact that you act all high and mighty but then go against everything you spout. I was calling you on being a hypocrit, not telling you how to act.

Cheers,
Scotsman

When have i acted all high and mighty? I, probably worse than anybody need the grace of Jesus's love.
 
curling said:
When have i acted all high and mighty? I, probably worse than anybody need the grace of Jesus's love.


You always tell people about being a christian and how they need to find god and how those of us who aren't are doomed, but you can't even manage to live that way yourself. That's what I am refering to.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
biteme said:
Wodin I read that you warm up with 225x15-20 reps for the incline bench. Weak, weak man. You need to get on the sauce.
Daaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!! :worried:

Wodie gettin' called out by the Bitemeister...whodathunkit??? :FRlol: ;)

Gimme a minute, I wanna go grab some popcorn. :chomp:
 
Scotsman said:
You always tell people about being a christian and how they need to find god and how those of us who aren't are doomed, but you can't even manage to live that way yourself. That's what I am refering to.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Well yea I say that but just because you are Christian doens't mean you not going to screw up anymore. And like I said scotsman I was just playing with the dude. I wasn't seriously flamin him.
 
curling said:
Well yea I say that but just because you are Christian doens't mean you not going to screw up anymore. And like I said scotsman I was just playing with the dude. I wasn't seriously flamin him.


And apparently you missed the note of sarcasm in my post.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom