Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Rescue me

medicj

Banned
I was just watching that "rescue me" show.Let me just say a few things.
1st off, as a paramedic, I am getting really sick of the 3rd watch shows and rescue me shows trying to make fire fighters, medics, emt's ect. all look like a bunch of Krazy assholes. We don't hallucinate(not usually, anyway), we are not all action packed full of problems.
2nd - I gotta admit, that Dennis Leary guy is funny.
3rd - we are not all alcoholics!!!!!! I work my 70- 100 hours a week. Sure, I drink. Sure, most of the fire fighters drink. But to make us all look like a bunch of crazy, mean- ass alcoholics ..well .... that's a little uncalled for. So we like a beer or 2. We work a ton with very little sleep. We also do a TON of cardio and weights. Just cuz we like to drink -- that does NOT make us all alcoholics. I know the show is only meant for entertainment but seriously. All of these shows paint the same bad picture of us and it pisses me off.
 
keep in mind that these shows are mainly there for entertainment vaue, not as a true representation of the subjects.
 
medicj said:
I was just watching that "rescue me" show.Let me just say a few things.
1st off, as a paramedic, I am getting really sick of the 3rd watch shows and rescue me shows trying to make fire fighters, medics, emt's ect. all look like a bunch of Krazy assholes. We don't hallucinate(not usually, anyway), we are not all action packed full of problems.
2nd - I gotta admit, that Dennis Leary guy is funny.
3rd - we are not all alcoholics!!!!!! I work my 70- 100 hours a week. Sure, I drink. Sure, most of the fire fighters drink. But to make us all look like a bunch of crazy, mean- ass alcoholics ..well .... that's a little uncalled for. So we like a beer or 2. We work a ton with very little sleep. We also do a TON of cardio and weights. Just cuz we like to drink -- that does NOT make us all alcoholics. I know the show is only meant for entertainment but seriously. All of these shows paint the same bad picture of us and it pisses me off.


never seen that show. but it sounds out of order
 
if i were to believe what you are saying then i would have to believe that every guy on the net doesnt have a 10 inch cock and doesnt make 6 figures a year
and i KNOW that is true, so im pretty sure you are just a rambling crazy alcoholic so shut the hell up you drunk
 
medicj said:
I was just watching that "rescue me" show.Let me just say a few things.
1st off, as a paramedic, I am getting really sick of the 3rd watch shows and rescue me shows trying to make fire fighters, medics, emt's ect. all look like a bunch of Krazy assholes. We don't hallucinate(not usually, anyway), we are not all action packed full of problems.
2nd - I gotta admit, that Dennis Leary guy is funny.
3rd - we are not all alcoholics!!!!!! I work my 70- 100 hours a week. Sure, I drink. Sure, most of the fire fighters drink. But to make us all look like a bunch of crazy, mean- ass alcoholics ..well .... that's a little uncalled for. So we like a beer or 2. We work a ton with very little sleep. We also do a TON of cardio and weights. Just cuz we like to drink -- that does NOT make us all alcoholics. I know the show is only meant for entertainment but seriously. All of these shows paint the same bad picture of us and it pisses me off.


Bro, I'm trying to understand your post. But, I think you are drunk, hallucinating, or a Krazy asshole.

Oh nevermind...You are a Paramedic
 
bran987 said:
you a diehard Tivo'er for life? I knew u were a good bor

oh hells yeh. been at for years. lifetime membership is the way to go.

you tivo? post up your season pass list.
 
Lestat said:
keep in mind that these shows are mainly there for entertainment vaue, not as a true representation of the subjects.
True that. But they all paint the same picture. People might start believing the shit. O-well. I guess fuck em if they can't take a joke.
 
hamstershaver said:
if i were to believe what you are saying then i would have to believe that every guy on the net doesnt have a 10 inch cock and doesnt make 6 figures a year
and i KNOW that is true, so im pretty sure you are just a rambling crazy alcoholic so shut the hell up you drunk

wait up....so not everyone here is rich and hung like a donkey...
 
starfish said:
I dated a really awesome Paramedic once. I wonder what he is doing now.
If he's in his 20's - he's at work, in a gym, in a nurse's bed or in a bar.
If he's in his 30's -- he's at work, at work or maybe at work.
if he's in his 40's -- he's at work pissing off the new medics, burnt out, and begging to get fired but the boss won't let him go.
 
medicj said:
If he's in his 20's - he's at work, in a gym, in a nurse's bed or in a bar.
If he's in his 30's -- he's at work, at work or maybe at work.
if he's in his 40's -- he's at work pissing off the new medics, burnt out, and begging to get fired but the boss won't let him go.





He was in his late 20's at the time. Yep, met him in a bar. He was very cool to me before I moved to California. :dolphin:
 
hamstershaver said:
if i were to believe what you are saying then i would have to believe that every guy on the net doesnt have a 10 inch cock and doesnt make 6 figures a year
and i KNOW that is true, so im pretty sure you are just a rambling crazy alcoholic so shut the hell up you drunk
It's getting ridiculous when my man ( a Marine ) makes smart ass comments about how all ems people are crazy alcoholics -- cuz of what he see's on TV.
 
starfish said:
He was in his late 20's at the time. Yep, met him in a bar. He was very cool to me before I moved to California. :dolphin:
That sux. They are good guys. I love the men I work with.
 
medicj said:
It's getting ridiculous when my man ( a Marine ) makes smart ass comments about how all ems people are crazy alcoholics -- cuz of what he see's on TV.
Tell him "Get the fuck outta here!". I can tell you first-hand that most Marines are crazy alcoholics.
 
Snypr said:
Tell him "Get the fuck outta here!". I can tell you first-hand that most Marines are crazy alcoholics.
I know!!!! Right on!!!! That's ehy it's Nuts for him to talk about the people I work with. And believe me ... he really makes it a point to live up to the drunkin marine reputation. That's ok, I still love the sexy jerk... lucky for him...
 
Snypr said:
Tell him "Get the fuck outta here!". I can tell you first-hand that most Marines are crazy alcoholics.
AND I BET U KNOW NOTHING about that USMC drinking policy, huh, Snypr???!!! I bet u are high on Semper Fi soberness, huh, Snypr :)
 
medicj said:
AND I BET U KNOW NOTHING about that USMC drinking policy, huh, Snypr???!!! I bet u are high on Semper Fi soberness, huh, Snypr :)
Uh.. my first-hand knowledge was from watching friends. I was ALWAYS designated driver. I wouln't dream of binge drinking and exhibiting irresponsible behavior. No fights, no arguments. I'm sort of like Gandhi. Cross my heart.
 
Snypr said:
Uh.. my first-hand knowledge was from watching friends. I was ALWAYS designated driver. I wouln't dream of binge drinking and exhibiting irresponsible behavior. No fights, no arguments. I'm sort of like Gandhi. Cross my heart.
REALLY? Good4u. I don't know how many times I had to drive to pick my man up.I really don't know how many times. By the time I get there, he's always passed out in his car. He's is getting better. He's been really good this year. Well, except maybe the whole myrtle beach incident ... but besides that, he is getting better. And u said something about bar fights. Well, yeah. Marines do make for a good bar fight but it sux the next day when they are stressing about the trouble they might be in. Although, my man isn't much of a fighter.That's usually his friends.
But, anyways .... GOOD 4 U!!!!! Cross your heart ... wouldn't tell a lie ....
 
Well, I might have been in a few incidents. But not more often than once or twice a month.
Care to tell about the Myrtle Beach incident, or is it classified?
 
Snypr said:
Well, I might have been in a few incidents. But not more often than once or twice a month.
Care to tell about the Myrtle Beach incident, or is it classified?
One day he just kinda accidentally took his motorcycle to myrtle beach instead of work .... and was missing for about 4 days. They were really looking for him! They called everyone in his family and they all called me. He called me after 2 days and it took me another 2 days to talk him into going back. I told him I was going to tell his Dad were he was(SCARY man!) and he finally went back. When he got back, he was short like $1500 and he had a busted lip(I'm sure there's a good story there that he won't ever tell me). He was on restriction for like 45 days, they took a bunch of his pay, and even kicked around the idea of dropping him down a rank. He got really lucky. He could have been in much worse trouble. When his Mom asked him why he did it, he said he took the wrong exit on the way to work(Florida is Totally in a different direction) and once he realized where he was, he was stressed and decided he shoud stay a while. He told me that he was going to only miss 1 day of work and call off sick but then he realized that he 4got to call in sick and was afraid to go back -- so he had another beer. I'm sure there's more to the story but I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW. I hope he had a good time. Hope it was all worth it.
 
medicj said:
One day he just kinda accidentally took his motorcycle to myrtle beach instead of work .... and was missing for about 4 days. They were really looking for him! They called everyone in his family and they all called me. He called me after 2 days and it took me another 2 days to talk him into going back. I told him I was going to tell his Dad were he was(SCARY man!) and he finally went back. When he got back, he was short like $1500 and he had a busted lip(I'm sure there's a good story there that he won't ever tell me). He was on restriction for like 45 days, they took a bunch of his pay, and even kicked around the idea of dropping him down a rank. He got really lucky. He could have been in much worse trouble. When his Mom asked him why he did it, he said he took the wrong exit on the way to work(Florida is Totally in a different direction) and once he realized where he was, he was stressed and decided he shoud stay a while. He told me that he was going to only miss 1 day of work and call off sick but then he realized that he 4got to call in sick and was afraid to go back -- so he had another beer. I'm sure there's more to the story but I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW. I hope he had a good time. Hope it was all worth it.
I totally understand. There were times I was so stressed I didn't know what I was gonna do. It's like the Corps makes everything difficult for you so you'll never let your guard down. It works mostly, but sometimes the built-up pressure releases itself in kinda crazy ways. I'm glad he got a few days away and didn't get slammed too hard when he got back. I did some pretty crazy things, but never had the balls to go UA.
 
Snypr said:
I totally understand. There were times I was so stressed I didn't know what I was gonna do. It's like the Corps makes everything difficult for you so you'll never let your guard down. It works mostly, but sometimes the built-up pressure releases itself in kinda crazy ways. I'm glad he got a few days away and didn't get slammed too hard when he got back. I did some pretty crazy things, but never had the balls to go UA.
Yeah, I bet it would cause stress. I really don't think he made a plan to go UA;I really think he was going to just fake sick for a day, but then 4got to call.He probably just figured he should have fun since he was already going to be in trouble.I usually don't get mad at him for stuff like that.I know he is stressed.Plus, he leaves again in about 3 weeks.I don't really care about what he does, right now.I just want him to have fun before he gets stuck on the ship.
 
medicj said:
Yeah, I bet it would cause stress. I really don't think he made a plan to go UA;I really think he was going to just fake sick for a day, but then 4got to call.He probably just figured he should have fun since he was already going to be in trouble.I usually don't get mad at him for stuff like that.I know he is stressed.Plus, he leaves again in about 3 weeks.I don't really care about what he does, right now.I just want him to have fun before he gets stuck on the ship.

Send him my sympathies. Or maybe he likes being on-ship. Personally, I'd rather be run over by a bus than do sea duty.
 
Snypr said:
Send him my sympathies. Or maybe he likes being on-ship. Personally, I'd rather be run over by a bus than do sea duty.
He hates it, too.But he says he's ready to go.He has a big family and they send him a lot of mail.I email him everyday--I even send him mail on the days he's not on ship so he has plenty to read when he gets back to the ship.I send him a ton of pics,2.He makes good use of the time.He came back HUGE last time.I guess it the weights make time go by faster.
 
Top Bottom