Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

remind me again why...

lefler said:
Fuck both of you guys.
He sounded sarcastic to me. Like he was calling people shy who don’t show there face. And I guarantee other people took it that way to. How the hell am I supposed to know he’s being serious about such a stupid question? He has over 2,000 posts; you would think he'd know why by now.

TQpew and khemix, kiss my ass. If nobody likes me why the hell do I have about 20 pm's and emails asking about my routine and telling me how they like my pics. I give complements and constructive criticism. But I thought he was basically talkin' shit.

Also I have my pictures posted showing my face and I was just defending the people who don't
ROID RAGE!!!

your intentions were good but tone it done a bit bro...

khemix said:

your a fuckin dick man. He was curious. This board is here to learn, not for the rest of us (who sometimes have questions) to have to listen to you be a dickhead. I hate people like you and so does everyone else.

Chris

this is what set me off. i never called anyone anything until this shithead said this. and then tqpew said "what he said"

so they both called me a fucking dick, a dickhead, and that they hate me and so does everyone else.

now explain why i shouln't have said "fuck you" to both of them. come on , let me hear it.

and to tqpew- serg_g said it best man. why dont you post a real flesh and blood women instead of a bunch of "dream girls" you just jerk-it to. i geuss thats all your good for.;)

oh and sublime, what in the hell do you know about aas?! look at your pics bro! Obviously I’m dealing with a bunch of inexperienced haters so I’m done with this.

lefler said:

this is what set me off. i never called anyone anything until this shithead said this. and then tqpew said "what he said"

so they both called me a fucking dick, a dickhead, and that they hate me and so does everyone else.

now explain why i shouln't have said "fuck you" to both of them. come on , let me hear it.

and to tqpew- serg_g said it best man. why dont you post a real flesh and blood women instead of a bunch of "dream girls" you just jerk-it to. i geuss thats all your good for.;)

oh and sublime, what in the hell do you know about aas?! look at your pics bro! Obviously I’m dealing with a bunch of inexperienced haters so I’m done with this.
roflmao.

you trying to hurt my feelings? is that gunna prove your point that your not a dick?

like i said, i know your intentions (in the post i was talking about) were good, but you take things overboard.

anyway, you might wanna change that tampon before you start suffering from toxic shock sydrome:rolleyes:

good luck with it. i tried muay thai for 2 years way back when and couldn't hack it. broken toes, ribs, tibia (this one ended it for me). respect for people who can compete at the upper levels.

SublimeZM said:
roflmao.

you trying to hurt my feelings? is that gunna prove your point that your not a dick?

like i said, i know your intentions (in the post i was talking about) were good, but you take things overboard.

anyway, you might wanna change that tampon before you start suffering from toxic shock sydrome:rolleyes:

:FRlol: ouch.........."you trying to hurt my feelings?"

Top Bottom