Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RedScam Logic

Plunkey looks exactly like Chaz Bono.

:laugh2:

Just thought I'd point that out, since it seems we are looking for new nicknames for people.

So, Chaz, you are a cuckold. Why doesn't that surprise me?

P.S. When Chaz says "I love how this thread keeps getting bumped", it means "I hate how this thread keeps getting bumped because now everyone knows I'm a cuckold."

P.P.S. Pick3 you are such a good little boyfriend to Chaz, making him feel so smart and pretending he pwns people with his massive intellect all the time. And of course, chaz just eats that shit up!

:FRlol: :elephant:

So you and RedScam the EF Cuckold(TM) are officially a couple now?

Congrats!

Just thought I'd point that out, since it seems we are looking for new nicknames for people.

P.S. When Chaz says "I love how this thread keeps getting bumped", it means "I hate how this thread keeps getting bumped because now everyone knows I'm a cuckold."

P.P.S. Pick3 you are such a good little boyfriend to Chaz, making him feel so smart and pretending he pwns people with his massive intellect all the time. And of course, chaz just eats that shit up!

My god, you're an idiot.

bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

YEP^^^^

no dude "redscam the EF cuckold" really hurts deeply, honest. He really got me with that one. Even though i'm still completely at a loss as to the context of how "I" am a cuckold given that "I" am not the one who was cuckolded...by the websters definition of a cuckold that is. I dunno is there another definition i'm not aware of? But in any case it hurts deeply. I don't know how I'm going to make it.

pre-op or post-op Chaz? And my god i just barked out loud laughing. :lmao:

So you and RedScam the EF Cuckold(TM) are officially a couple now?

Congrats!

omg I love how everytime someone comes out against your sugar daddy they and I are immediately bonded in holy matrimony like you and plumpy. Get over it dude. AAP, 75th, brownbrown...and now Holio. FFS this is so stupid. How you guys post pics mocking down syndrome kids..or more precisely me via down syndrome kids...and then pat each other on the back like you're well seasoned comedians is simply beyond me. You guys are the definition of lame and untalented.

omg I love how everytime someone comes out against your sugar daddy they and I are immediately bonded in holy matrimony like you and plumpy. Get over it dude. AAP, 75th, brownbrown...and now Holio. FFS this is so stupid. How you guys post pics mocking down syndrome kids..or more precisely me via down syndrome kids...and then pat each other on the back like you're well seasoned comedians is simply beyond me. You guys are the definition of lame and untalented.

I've knot poasted no such pics.

Now are you denying calling me a Mo/bottom/other variations, et al?

My god, you're an idiot.

I'm just going to assume that you think he was wrong about something....exactly what was he wrong about? Cause really the only rational point of contention anyone could have with his post is whether plunkey looks like Chaz Bono or not. I'm still debating that one myself. But everything after that is dead nuts Nevin. Dead nuts.

So, RedScam the EF Cuckold(TM), how are those links coming along?

I've maintained you are a Racist, Thief and Liar -- this would be the Liar part.

Fuck i hate idiots

Top Bottom