Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RedScam Logic

Why would you defend one group of people (those with down syndrome) by putting down another group of people(those that are jewish)?
Completely defeats the purpose.

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Why would you defend one group of people (those with down syndrome) by putting down another group of people(those that are jewish)?
Completely defeats the purpose.

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

what does it matter? all of you clearly pick and choose to care when it's convenient to you. Law of the primate enclosure huh? poop it if you got it right?

I take you hate Jews?

I take you hate Jews?

I don't like Israel no. Jews as a whole...as long as their not raging zionists then I don't care. I don't like religion period so anybody that is fundamentalist "whatever" I can't really stand. I intensely dislike fundamentalist christians and muslims as well. Haven't run into too many fundy Hindi's but I'm sure they exist so I wouldnt' be able to stand them either. I suspect that punjabi fuker jackangel may be one. j/k :lmao:

RSC(TM), you really got brutalized here. HH you know you did too, simply by climbing on the pwnt bandwagon.

Deep down I think you're probably good guys, but damn.

It really is this simple. RedScam the EF Cuckold(TM) is a:

1) Racist
2) Thief
3) Liar

With plenty of post links (even in this thread) to back it up.

RSC(TM), you really got brutalized here. HH you know you did too, simply by climbing on the pwnt bandwagon.

Deep down I think you're probably good guys, but damn.

I guess I missed that part. The only comment against me in this thread was you calling me an idiot. Was I supposed to care? :lmao:

Top Bottom