Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recruit: What kind of cycle will help my wife?

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
NO FLAMING! - velvett

Recruit said:
My wife is 5'5" 112lbs...her diet is clean, but she still has some stubborn fat from our 22 month old little girl. I assure her she looks great, but she's not happy with her "gut". I have some anavar, t-3, and Clenbuterol that worked great for helping me lose fat while maintaining muscle mass. Whats your thoughts of her using this to help acheive her goals?

Recruit said:
I've done plenty of research for my self, but have never researched anything about women and anabolic androgenic steroids. I'm researching now and that is why I posted this ? in the first place...it's part of my research. I know diet and cardio come first. Here's her diet:

8 am. oatmeal or 2 whole grain waffles or an oatbran muffin

snack protein shake w/ fruit or wheat toast w/ lowfat pb or lowfat cottage cheese

lunch grilled chicken sandwhich w/ swiss and baked potato or grilled turkey and swiss on wheat

snack protein shake w/ applesauce or fruit

dinner turkey, chicken, or lean steak w/ either rice or sweet potatoes, and green veggies

drinks at least 80 0z. water a day

Recruit said:
We have been researching but some times it helps to get advice from other ladies and men with experience in anabolic androgenic steroids. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

**** This is a repost of another thread that was shut down - please keep this one clean and respect the original poster (Recruit) - thanks.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/steroids-discussion-forum/opinions-wife-using-550319-3.html

Thx vel -

My comments still stand - I don't think your wife needs to be messing w/ the chemicals simply because her only goal is to drop the last bit of bodyfat from baby - and that should be done w/ diet optimized and some training.

I'd suggest putting that meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com so we know for sure how much she's eating - you can say you "eat clean " but then find out that your cals are too low and you aren't getting any fats - that would be my guess based on the above diet. I'd recommend 12x bodyweight = total cals and at the min a macro nutrient breakdown of 40% protein/ 30% fats / 30% carbs - fitday.com will tell you these things.

In my experience to make a significant change in the structure of my body I need a very tight and optmized diet along w/ training and cardio appropriate for my goals. My issue w/ the drugs is that its not really maintainable once off. (In addition to all the sides SHE needs to be aware of and be responsible for.)

Agreed.

It takes 10-15 months AFTER the completion of breastfeeding for the body to get back into a normal hormonal state.

at 112 pounds - she can't have much of a gut.....

that said.....a good cardio/diet/training program wil do wonders at this point.

Check out the Shadow sticky above and pm me if you have any questions

The Shadow said:
It takes 10-15 months AFTER the completion of breastfeeding for the body to get back into a normal hormonal state.

That is the truth. I quit BFing when Baby Daisy was 8 months old, she is about 16 months now and I am now slowly starting to feel like my body is my own again.

Top Bottom