Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reavaluating everything ive done to improve

Crazy Barbarian

So I just wanted to post my fitness experiance and what not to maybe get some expert advise from the veterans.

To start off im only 19 years young and will be 20 in September, I've been in sports my whole life from hockey, football, baseball and did muay thai and jiu jitsu in highschool and played football and hockey until my senior year.
Im a late bloomer you could say, I was always tall but I never got really tall until I was about 16 and went from 5"11-6" to 6'4. Lol talk about coordination confusion.
Anyways ive been working out sense I was 16 but seriously lifting for about a year to two years. I have a hard time staying consistent with my diet I try and get a lot of protein and carbs but it varies day to day, im at 208-215 right now.
I feel kinda weak I only bench max-230 squat max- 265 and deadlift -425, idk why my squat is so low but I guess long legs?? Bench is low too ? Long arms ? Lol

Right now im doing a legs, back/bI , chest/shoulder/trap routine, I do all the big lifts and stay in 4-10 rep range.
Im in boxing 3 days a week and run after my weightlifting every other day (just started doing this, and boxing)
I was smoking weed for a while but turned around and decided to quit and have gotten really motivated again.

What should I be doing to excel me to my peak? I dont plan on taking steroids until im at least 21-25 depending on where I stand when I get their. I know a lot about it and proper pct, doses, but never taken the plunge because been told to wait so im listening (would rather not fuck my test up for the rest of my life, althought trt does sound appealing ...lol jk)

I mean I go a community college and work in a nice restraunt as a waiter so I can have some money to burn on food plus my parents are wealthy and can afford good food.
Whats a proper diet yall think I could buy myself and not burn a whole in my wallet ?
Where should I go from here ? What kind of routine? I like to focus on my back lately .. been told my bench will go up if I excel in legs in back (back and legs posture holders) .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

What are your goals?

For food its pretty standard diet for most. Lots of healthy veggis like brocolli and romain lettuce. lean meat like chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, lean red meat, pork and shakes. For carbs I love plain microwaved sweet potatoes, other stuff like old fashioned oats, brown rice and any other unprocessed low gi carbs are good. For fats eat almonds, whole eggs,pb, olive oil or avacado.

Stay away from processed crap, fast food and anything uber high in sodium (my crutch).

Find out your daily maintenance calories. Add 300-600cal per day to gain. Remove 300-600 to lose fat. This is not the best way to diet but at your age, with a clean diet and good routine you could become a beast really fast. Your natty test levels are primed for growth bro. Stay away from the juice. You dont need it. Itll only hurt you. I hope this helps.

Count calories- if u want to stay lean n still gain mass, you gotta be accurate.
Since you are natural, 250 cal surplus is fine u dont need 500

I want to be 230 pounds at 11-13% bf is mt end goal and be strong... bench - 300 squat- 350-400 deadlift - 500-600
What kind of routine should I be following what works best

Eat, eat, eat. Try adding some low volume 3-6 rep range. be sure to let your body rest though.

I want to be 230 pounds at 11-13% bf is mt end goal and be strong... bench - 300 squat- 350-400 deadlift - 500-600
What kind of routine should I be following what works best

5/3/1 will help you consistently gain strength (use this if you can't add weight to the bar every week)

Top Bottom