Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real or fake hygetropin

Chad73

Real or fake hygetropin please advise

Attachments

• d3e3838e-b7df-49d2-8528-d09524e53fa6.jpeg
    d3e3838e-b7df-49d2-8528-d09524e53fa6.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 47
  • e1b5917d-bb95-46a6-bd5b-21ca5a27686c.jpeg
    e1b5917d-bb95-46a6-bd5b-21ca5a27686c.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 36
Noone is likely going to be able to tell just from a picture on something like that... The alterations and counterfeiting is so good anymore that looking on the surface is difficult unless its just a complete moron doing the counterfeiting but most with half a brain cell would not attempt it if they were not precise...

So who is your Source? you will never be asking that question from a reliable source from my experience

Real or fake hygetropin please advise
@Chad73 anyone can fake boxes and labels. I heard noting but bad things about yourmuscleshop but doesn't mean this is fake or real. I would go towards fake but hard to say.
Your muscle shop
What I'd like you to do since you already posting is start a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplements, sleep and tell us your goals. You're using hygetropin why? and so on. Let's see your LOG journal if you want us to really guide you properly.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My HGH cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Top Bottom