Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real AAS T-Bol or dieselbolin2

Vinno78

Hey boyz,

I'm looking at these 2 products( tbol and dieselbolan 2), i have access to real aas( no pinning just yet)...my question is, are they comparable in weight gain ability and water retention...

is hairloss a problem with either? isnt dieselbolan2 a dht deriv or not?

tbol seems great, there has been alot more studies done on it with the germans back in 60's...so to me it seems safer..where as dieselbolan 2 hasnt had the studies, but also seems like a quality product...

this will be my first time trying something more potent then the usual, creatine, aminos and test boosters..

also products like epistrong or helladrol could be a possibility..hairloss is a concern, not sure if i'm prone to it, i'm just cautious..

appreciate the feedback

DHT derivative = haoirloss... close... technically it makes it more volatile, however its ANDROGENIC value/rating is what makes it more prone to hairloss (more virilization side effects...) trust ull find out about hairloss quick bro, if u have it u have it if nt, go nuts boss.

diesel bought some myself ask any of the guys on here, its all good, its a big bulkin AAS and btw, it is REAL AAS... it isnt a pro hormone, or anything that wont actually work, take it, work out, see what happens, id say go diesel first, then try the other more androgenic ones, start with diesel, then maybe helladrol... then epi.. then u wont some big guns, go superdrol.

cheers breno, i have read up a fair bit and have seen you on here in many posts..so you decided on dieselbolan 2.. i'll go with what needto posted me...

i thought epi is milder than dbol 2...

is there much bloat on dbol 2...

with the hairloss, does it go back to normal once finished your pct

for hairloss everyones different and theyres no answer for it. i have long hair probably like 12 inches and a little more def. came out in the shower. but not that bad. i feel like if i cut half my hair off it wouldnt of even happened. if you have the genetics to have hair loss, you will get some. if you dont then you will be fine. some dudes hair grows back after, some dont

and truthfully I am not going to lie. The title of your thread kind of does piss me off. But I forgive you because you just don't know any better.

Hey boyz,

I'm looking at these 2 products( tbol and dieselbolan 2), i have access to real aas( no pinning just yet)...my question is, are they comparable in weight gain ability and water retention...

No they are not even close in weight gain or strength gain.. Deiselbolan will kick tbols fucking ass like a red headed step child in both categories.
For the record diesleoblan is not a gay ass fagot fuck "pro hormone" Its 2 count them 2 steroids in one product. and anyone who knows what kind of steroids they are or has used it will agree deiselbolan and tbol are not in the same league. Deislebolan will kill tbol and I will put my life on that. I children life on that.

Now if you are looking for mild!!!!!!!!! size gains with good strength gains then tbol is the steroid you want. If you are trying to maintain weight well dropping some fat then tbol is your steroid... If you are trying to just get huge and strong then deiselbolan 2.0 is better by far and better then most any steroids out there.

is hairloss a problem with either? isnt dieselbolan2 a dht deriv or not?

they both are and both would give the same problems with this. But if you are pron to hair loss then just about any steroid is going to give you problems. At least with orals if you start to get problems you can stop them and the problems stops in a few days.

tbol seems great, there has been alot more studies done on it with the germans back in 60's...so to me it seems safer..where as dieselbolan 2 hasnt had the studies, but also seems like a quality product...

You do understand that one of the compounds in deiselbolan was sold as a medical steroid throughout northern Europe and mexico for a very long time before they stopped using it.. You really should study more!!!! look at what is in the product. look at the steroids in the product and learn about them. Not the name of the product......

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...-v2-0-bolan-back-better-then-ever-688453.html

I am sorry for coming of a little angry its just ignorance some times does that to me. Plan and simple tbol aint fucking shit compared to deiselbolan 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it aint fucking shit!!!!

this will be my first time trying something more potent then the usual, creatine, aminos and test boosters..

also products like epistrong or helladrol could be a possibility..hairloss is a concern, not sure if i'm prone to it, i'm just cautious..

appreciate the feedback
If I were you I wouls start out with helladrol its pretty much the same thing as tbol and its legal or just go with the tbol.. You said in the pm to me you did not want to get huge gains in a short amount of time... if that is the case then you dont want deiselbolan 2.0 because I have yet to meet anyone who has used deiselbolan 2.0 and did not gain a lot of muscle quick.. Sounds like you need something a lot weaker!!!!!!!!!

sorry bro, i totally understand..i will read up alot more before any decision is being made...cheers needto

you said you wrote a book on orals, i would like to read it...is it located on here as i'm having trouble finding it

i am just abotu 2 weeks in now and LOVE IT!
using it as a kick startto my cycle of test and tren.
A GREAT product!
thanx needto and MR.S

i am just abotu 2 weeks in now and LOVE IT!
using it as a kick startto my cycle of test and tren.
A GREAT product!
thanx needto and MR.S

O yes I forgot you got some deiselbolan 2.0 for a kick start. I need to get your feed back on this my man. I want the full details. :biggrin:

Top Bottom