Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Racism/hate on the Internet?

the fuck is tl:dr

16236485754d8a2e1b973a8.gif

the word 'GINGER' is offensive to most g word's... however no one gives a fuck..

switch the first G and N and it becomes ' NIGGER ' all of a sudden NOW ITS A BIG DEAL? SHOWS HOW FUCKING ARBITRARYLY SOME ASSHOLE UP TOP DECIDES WHATS 'HATEFUL' OR DISCRIMINATORY... to me? this just shows me how irrelevant and stupid being offended by "language" is... straight up, from the bottom of my heart, if u use the language, period. in whatever fashion you want within reason, bless you. bless freedom. bless liberty. and equality. i hate more than anything the arbitrary ACLU mentality.. " that is offensive, because we say so , oh but thats ok, haha kick the ginger on nov 21st "

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? a day to assault people isnt a fucking issue? yes, just goes to show that deep down when i punched out a spanish kid and yelled dirty " spic " at him, as i beat him within an inch of his life, i was almost kicked out of school, they simply shrugged off the fact he was assaulting me for being part of a minority group and using racial slurs the discrimination runs even deeper.. because after all? beating someone for their hair color.. well thats ok right? keep in mind this includes skin tone, eye color and hair color.. wait.. distinct physical features? and insults predacated on such qualities? what does that sound like?

morality is based on a timeline, if you really think it isnt, your not intelligent, or your ignoring things conveniently, no one who is white (99% excluding exceptions) would think blacks were their equals back in the 16-1700's.. no no you wouldnt, why? because everyone else didnt, your parents didnt, your preacher didnt your king/queen didnt and neither did the science books..

1942: there just jews man.. pull the lever, suffocate them.. then lets go get a beer stein

1800: there just negros.. not people, whip themchain em back up, and lets go grab a samuel adams

2011: its just a ginger, kick him in the head and lets hit up TGI-fridays

yeah it sounds rediculous but this is a true story.. his kick didnt hurt, the reason he was doing it, was unacceptable. I understand the importance of preventing violence, but if a pedastal is offered to one group? over another? it is legitimately causing what it attempts to fight.

rant over

strawberry blonde for life.

the word 'GINGER' is offensive to most g word's... however no one gives a fuck..

switch the first G and N and it becomes ' NIGGER ' all of a sudden NOW ITS A BIG DEAL? SHOWS HOW FUCKING ARBITRARYLY SOME ASSHOLE UP TOP DECIDES WHATS 'HATEFUL' OR DISCRIMINATORY... to me? this just shows me how irrelevant and stupid being offended by "language" is... straight up, from the bottom of my heart, if u use the language, period. in whatever fashion you want within reason, bless you. bless freedom. bless liberty. and equality. i hate more than anything the arbitrary ACLU mentality.. " that is offensive, because we say so , oh but thats ok, haha kick the ginger on nov 21st "

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? a day to assault people isnt a fucking issue? yes, just goes to show that deep down when i punched out a spanish kid and yelled dirty " spic " at him, as i beat him within an inch of his life, i was almost kicked out of school, they simply shrugged off the fact he was assaulting me for being part of a minority group and using racial slurs the discrimination runs even deeper.. because after all? beating someone for their hair color.. well thats ok right? keep in mind this includes skin tone, eye color and hair color.. wait.. distinct physical features? and insults predacated on such qualities? what does that sound like?

morality is based on a timeline, if you really think it isnt, your not intelligent, or your ignoring things conveniently, no one who is white (99% excluding exceptions) would think blacks were their equals back in the 16-1700's.. no no you wouldnt, why? because everyone else didnt, your parents didnt, your preacher didnt your king/queen didnt and neither did the science books..

1942: there just jews man.. pull the lever, suffocate them.. then lets go get a beer stein

1800: there just negros.. not people, whip themchain em back up, and lets go grab a samuel adams

yeah it sounds rediculous but this is a true story.. his kick didnt hurt, the reason he was doing it, was unacceptable. I understand the importance of preventing violence, but if a pedastal is offered to one group? over another? it is legitimately causing what it attempts to fight.

rant over

Great post.

rant over

Gingers are fair game because they don't have souls.

Its funny how US latins are racist against our very own. Funny huh? Irony at its very best there. LOL

rant over

It sounds like there's a great story in here that needs its own thread! Please create and elaborate...my ginger!

Top Bottom