Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV deca 300????

Qv deca, like any other vet grade gear is always under filled. Definately get more than you think you will need. Other than that, it is good stuff. Just be sure you know what to look for because there are quite a few fakes floating around.

DecaBallz said:
What exactly should i be lookin for?????

The holos on the box and vial not reflecting multiple colors (like on a credit card) is the easiest tell. Also, the fakes I've seen pics of have squared corners instead of rounded. For at least one batch of fakes on the holo where it should say "vet vet vet" says "quality vet". When you pull of the holo it should either leave dots, or a V slit; QV is changing to the V, I believe; the fakes aren't attached the same way.

Using 600mg a week here, seems ok.. It's the only time I have used deca so I have nothing to reference it against. The reduced muscle and joint pain properties alone make it worth it's use to me.

underfilled?????

My Deca 300 was right on and my Test E was about 4 ml. over (but it was a 50 ml. jug)

I guess it depends on the batch you get.

Diabolical said:
underfilled?????

my Test E was about 4 ml. over (but it was a 50 ml. jug)

I guess it depends on the batch you get.

My 50ml Jug of Test Enan was overfilled 3ml ! I love QV !

Top Bottom