Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question

Ambientenergy

I'm starting my second cycle today, or was going to, but I am having some trouble. I have only done one cycle with injection before this, it went great. This time, I am using the same gauge needles, but it takes FOREVER to pull 1ml of oil into the syringe. Is this normal? Its a 23g, that's what I used last time and everything went smoothly, but this time it takes me about a minute per ml. I dont want to leave a needle in my ass for that long lol

try heating the oil up in the syringe a little before injecting. Hold it in your hand or a blow dryer.

So let me get this ...its taking along time to fill the pin or inject..??

If it is taking time to fill the pin ,sit vial in hot water with top out of the water to warm , dif oils are thicker than others .

Also are you injecting the amount of air in as oil your are pulling out ie; push 1 ml in pull 1 mil out .

23ml is a fair size pin so it should push in to your ass or glute fairly quick if heated .

Let me know if that helps mate.

Brad.

having a pin in your ass for 60 seconds isnt a big deal. when I shoot 2ml in my quads it takes a good 600 seconds to push it all in. You should always inject nice and slow anyhow.

Is that a typo? Did you mean 60 seconds?

Because I don't think I have the attention span for a 10-minute injection. I get a cramp in my hand just thinking about it.

Top Bottom