Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Quick question...what program do you use to edit an Adobe PDF file?

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Help a brutha out.

Gracias.
 
Adobe Acrobat, the full program or maybe Illustrator if it's a graphic. Some PDFs are editable but not usually.
 
Dial_tone said:
Adobe Acrobat, the full program or maybe Illustrator if it's a graphic. Some PDFs are editable but not usually.

Yeah,, I have Acrobat but it wont let me edit this bitch. Would photoshop work? Honestly I just need to alter one word.
 
Acrobat Reader won't work. Is the document mostly text or graphics? I'm pretty sure Photoshop won't work but the latest version is worth a try.
 
Go to download.com and look for various PDF editors. Sure, its shareware, but you only want to change one word. Or, Kazaa the Acrobat.
 
The document is 100% text. Ill give this illustrator a try (read it may work).
 
illustrator will work

also if you go to adobe's website you can download the newest version of almost all there software for a free 30 day trial

www.adobe.com
 
adobe reader won't work and neither will photoshop. do what judo tom said and go to adobe to download a free trial or search on download.com.
 
It was locked, but using some shareware from dl.com I was able to edit it perfectly.

Thanks bruthas.
 
Top Bottom