Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question maybe you guys can help me out with my girlfriend's body

Chris4E

Okay I don't wanna get flamed by any ladies for asking this question but I am completely unknowledgeable in the subject of fitness and she has just started to become dedicated after having many lapses of going on and off to the gym. My question is, for a girl that is already in decent shape athletically, how can she have that unsightly celulite on her ass and thighs? She's just about 5'9" and around 153 lbs so she's pretty far from overweight and she's very active. Now that she's going to the gym on a consistent basis I want to know if there's any particular exercise or supplement or whatever to get rid of this. Thanks!!

Just about everyone female has some cellulite, unless they're very lean. The tendency to it is thought to be genetic. If she builds muscle and loses fat (do you know her BF%?) she can minimize it's appearance.Tanning, real or from a bottle, helps too. But, personally, I don't think it's worth agonizing over.

yup, she's right, genetics is the major factor here and there isn't really a magical cure for celulite...

if she works hard in the gym (lifting heavy weights and lots of cardio) she should be able to reduce her overall bodyfat which may help to reduce the appearance of celulite some (but there are people with low bf % that still have visable celulite....).

That has to be accompanied with a clean diet, and maybe some fatburners like Xenedrine or Hydroxycut (there are many out there, most do the same thing, raise your core temp and increase energy (make sure to read the warnings carefully, they aren't for everyone)).

but there is only one real quick celulite reducer... and that's liposuction...

sorry...

yeah that's what i figured....cuz I see the skinniest girls sometimes, and they still have that "cottage cheese butt"....I just want her to look the best now that she's commited to improving her body and the cellulite just seems to be a damper on her own mental success.

Chris, sometimes that "cottage cheese" look can result from things other than fat. Sodium imbalances can result in water absorption. That absorption becomes too much for the individual cells to retain..so the water leaks from the intracellular spaces to the extracellular spaces. If her lymph glands cannot filter the excessive fluid, the water traps itself in the extracellular space and creates a puffy..or bloated look. The abs, ass, and upper quads are the worst for females.

Your female friend can work out as much as she wants, but it all depends on her nutritional intake...AND....the fluids she drinks during the course of a day.

153lbs may sound ok...but it all depends on what kind of 153lbs of body mass she has. 20% bodyfat would be 30 pounds of lard she's carrying around.

I played collegiate Division 1 hockey and we used to have our bodyfat measured all the time. I once had a 16% reading and I thought I was lean. The point being, you never really know what your body is carrying around.

Have your friend try drinking lots of water daily and that will help force her body to "flush" itself.

Have her keep track of what she eats and drinks so she can watch her sodium intake levels. I guarantee it will make a difference.

Adding a scoop of Next Nutrition whey protein to any meals can help also. 2lb cans are like $20 plus shipping from most good discount wholesalers. Three scoops a day will add like 48 grams of protein to her diet. One can should last her close to two weeks. This is a simple trick to keep insulin levels from spiking....which is another thing that causes fats and carbs to be stored in the cells longer.

Top Bottom