Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question! Help!

Cthakhin

I'm 27, 202lbs about 39%bf this would be my third cycle. I was wondering would it be ideal for me to loose bf% before starting dbol/test? My next second would be tren/test to lean out before summer hits. I've tried all compounds before. But I've never did dbol at this bf% before. Would it be beneficial for me to loose some fat first?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Welcome to EF.....I hate to answer your question with a question but I'm going to do it...

What makes you even ask if you should be running any anabolics @ 30% BF?

I lost a ton of weight last summer. Packed the lbs pack on eating dirty. I needed my weight back. Strength was still good. But u want some strength back. Seeing as how I do more powerlifting I wanted some strength back. That's why I wanted to jump on a quick cycle. So mainly just for strength I guess. But I don't want to stay big seeing as how sometime in April or June I want to start tren

This may help you:

I understand that a power lifter is going to probably have a higher BF than the average gym guy, but better to be safe.

Agreed. I've never had this high of a bf before and just thought I'd ask! Thanks for the reply

Got your back Jack

Top Bottom