Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question?

mustang_5.0

my girlfreind wants to lose some weight but everytime she uses a fat burner she loses it until she finishes the bottle. my question is is there some supplement you women take that can help her keep the weight off? thankd for your replies

stang5.0

......and the weight resistance training?

Cardio, though part of the equation is catabolic. What is she doing to build and maintain LBM?

Good job keeping our secrets safe Spatterson!

hehehehheheheeeeeeee

Mustang, don't get pissed off, we are just funnin' with ya. Sometimes I PMS a bit when it seems that people want to know about the "magic supp".

Truth is, once you're dedicated to the iron and the diet the rest is just icing on the cake.

There is sooooooooooo much FREE INFO on this board, all you have to do is run a search, sit back and READ. ALL OF THE INFO IS ALREADY HERE.

And I can't speak for all, but some of us get a little bitchy when we hear "lots of cardio" and "supplement for weight loss" in the same post, let alone the same sentence. Forgive me. Just call me "Tongue-in-cheek Mom" :D

well i dont know what to tell her. like i said she does cardio along with weights. she has been doing all of this for about a year and a half. i will tell her to just stick with it. thanks for the replies. yall elite women are the best(i do mean that too!)

thanx,
stang5.0

Has she done an ECA stack?? Or maybe she could try some Xenadrine or Hydroxy cut which can help supress her appetite.....

OOPS....guess she has tried those. My eyes are open yet.....too early :)

Anyway, Hydroxy cut works for me.....maybe she should switch brands or so......or layoff of them for a few weeks, then restart. Maybe her body is used to what she is using, and she needs a short break.

Stang -

If she's been doing this for a while with no results, maybe time to change up a few things? For one, if she's been using thermogenics for the whole time, maybe time to take a break from them? They really should be cycled just like anything else you put in your body. 6 weeks or so - if using something w/ ma huang in it (traditional herbal ECA), then maybe switch to Adipokinetics for a while. Or just go off for 6 weeks or so. Could just use green tea extract for a little kick -- not thermogenic, but at least it wakes you up a little. Other things are those drinks like "Fat Shredder" (by American? I think) -- zero calorie, is non-ephedrine based with stuff like l-carnitine, etc.

Also may change the lifting & cardio routine a little. And you didnt' outline her diet, but the depressing (because everyone hates the diet) is that in reality about 60% of your success in fat loss will come from diet and not cardio/training. Maybe time to examine her food intake and see if it can't be cleaned up more or changed.

A change in general will shock the system alittle to stimulate metabolism. As tedious as all the above sounds, there really is no true "magic pill" - just good, clean, consistent diet & training. Usually takes about 3 weeks before seeing any results from a change, so it also takes a certain degree of patience....

Good luck.
Sassy

thanx alot sassy. i think one of her problems is like you said is DIET. she dont hardly eat. when she does it is not that much. thanks for all the help !

stang

Top Bottom