Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question?

Too much cardio + not enough food = MAJOR BIG CATABOLISM!!.....which results in loss of lean body mass which lowers metabolism - BAD, BAD, BAD.

She needs to pull back a bit on the cardio (I change up my cardio OFTEN as the body very quickly adjusts) and EAT GOOD FOOD. She will gain weight initially, but as Sassy said in a few weeks as she begins to regain and build mass she will see her body firming up and she will lose fat....not necessarily WEIGHT.

A good clean diet...a solid weight training program....and some cardio....she has to be CONSISTENT!!! Off and on dieting...training etc. will not do it! Also the less she eats....SLOWS metabolism way down...not doing her any good...only harming her body. 5-6 meals a day..no picking and consuming small bits of meals either...1-1.5 grams of protein per lb..keep food sources clean...4-6 oz of meat w/ each meal, lots of veggies, complex carbs, water, and shakes..bars...when in a hurry...dont let her become a cardio queen!!! YUK..will not tone her bod...she will become a skinny fat girl w/ little to no muscle and she will be unhappy w/ her results! TRAIN W/ weights...#1 priority!!!!!!!!!

Stang --

Wanted to reiterate the diet thing -- but especially for people who haven't gone into training & diet hardcore -- one does not produce results without the other. It may the first time if the person is going from being a couch queen to a cardio queen, but it probably won't be maintainable. So if she's doing all the stuff now, except diet, time to make it clear to her that its a lifestyle change and a lifestyle commitment on her part. I've been training for well over 15 years and the ONLY times I've ever gotten appreciable fat loss is when I combine it with diet. It is hard, but depending on how bad she wants the results, that's the commitment. This is a foreign concept to alot of people -- and even moreso to those who don't eat enough. Eat more and lose bf??? You bet! Good luck!

Eating six meals a day between 150 to 300 calories will help keep the weight away and you still get fuel if you eat the right things. Of course not going below 1200! (bare minimum) Also with fatburners I never bought a large bottle and learned to switch to different ones with different approaches to their ingreidients since they all have the same stuff! Otherwise I felt I built a tolerance. If she already does cardio and strength training and feels like she does enough as is I use ankle weights and wrist weights to intensify cardio without having to do more of it......and just to get the extra toning in! I also got a heart rate minitor to make sure I was in my "target" area and actually burning fat, that was a tip from another woman on a similar site and its been the best piece of advice I ever got...........even if it is an inconvience, so I am passing it on to you!

you can tell her this if it makes her feel any better or get her to change her views a bit..

almost every girl, including yours truly, has done the whole low fat high carb or low calorie (aka starving yourself) diet and TONS of cardio with the intention of losing weight (bf).

I used to do cardio, cardio and more cardio....and NOT eat that much, plus NOT EAT what I should've been eating.

If she can change her views a bit and slowly adopt a better all around regime (diet, exercise) that is conissitent she will do fine.

i won't repeat all the good stuff cause it's all up above in this post ..

thanks for all of you helping. i really appreciate it. yall women know what you are talking about and that is a good thing.
thanks again

stang

Even though I have not been on it long, Hydroxycut has helped to surpress my appetite. It gives me huge energy and when i do eat a meal, I find I am eating smaller portions. Hope this helps her out alittle.

Top Bottom