Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question Please Help

stumpy29

I am currently doing a cycle called an alternating cycle of Eq and anadrol. We got it from the net. The question I have is they want you to do the anadrol for three weeks take off three weeks then back on the anadrol for the last three weeks. Why the three week break? Is it for health reasons or is it to keep your receptors from getting saturated? I am in the middle of my first week off I am wondering should I start back after a week off? Or should I go the full time off before I start back? ANy help PLEASE.

stumpy29 said:
I am currently doing a cycle called an alternating cycle of Eq and anadrol. We got it from the net. The question I have is they want you to do the anadrol for three weeks take off three weeks then back on the anadrol for the last three weeks. Why the three week break? Is it for health reasons or is it to keep your receptors from getting saturated? I am in the middle of my first week off I am wondering should I start back after a week off? Or should I go the full time off before I start back? ANy help PLEASE.

I have no idea what the heck you're talking about, got a link to the website of the GURU you got this 'amazing' cycle from?

stumpy29 said:

*blank stare*

kevin7

anadrol is a short acting roid and you get most gains in the fist couple of wks its the same thing as running eq for 10wks and 3 wks of dbol in the begining to get things going and 3wks at the last to get one last groth spirt....

BIC

Top Bottom