Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on training

well right now I'm not sure i can do squats or dead lift because of my ankle i sprianed it a week ago any other idea for legs for the next week or so?

well right now I'm not sure i can do squats or dead lift because of my ankle i sprianed it a week ago any other idea for legs for the next week or so?

Honestly bro i think you shouldn't do anything until you are 100%.
Get well,don't risk farther injury or a new injury cuz you're doing something awkward trying to protect your ankle.

I understand it just feels like if I workout my upper body and not my lower ill have a corn dog shaped body haha

Any of y'all that are doing the 5x5 program do y'all ever add anything in yalls workout besides those 4 lifts?

For the first couple times do the program exactly as it is written out. You have no idea how much your gonna learn about yourself and training.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Bro chill and listen to zed! He is the man on this shit! He doesn't know it but he's the one who got me interested in 5x5.
Unfortunately for him zed is suffering from a few broken bones right now and can't train himself.
But i am sure the good bro would help you out in every way he can. All you have to do is listen!!!!!!!!

So you wouldn't add any curls or anything?

Not at first man!
Do the program exactly as it is written!
Rome cannot be built in a day!
First you break ground
then you build a foundation
Then some walls
Then the roof.....are you getting it?
If you start adding stuff you are only going to hinder your growth.
This program has stood the test of time for a reason.

Top Bottom