Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on NPP cycle

zwhit

Banned
24 years old/210 lbs/ 11-12% bf

My fourth cycle I'm thinking of this:

Weeks 1-14/16 (will continue to 16 weeks max if tolerable):
Testoviron Depot 500mg/week
EQ 600mg/week

Weeks 1-7:
NPP 350mg/week

Reason for stopping the NPP at week seven is that I will be getting married at the end of that week and going on out of country on honeymoon.

I figure if I inject the Test/EQ Sunday before leaving and Friday as soon as I return I'll be fine. And hell yeah the resort has a gym. :evil:

Do I need any Test Prop with the NPP since Test E doesn't usually kick in until week 4 or 5 for me? I don't want any problems with the jimmy. I would run it through week 4

24 years old/210 lbs/ 11-12% bf

My fourth cycle I'm thinking of this:

Weeks 1-14/16 (will continue to 16 weeks max if tolerable):
Testoviron Depot 500mg/week
EQ 600mg/week

Weeks 1-7:
NPP 350mg/week

Reason for stopping the NPP at week seven is that I will be getting married at the end of that week and going on out of country on honeymoon.

I figure if I inject the Test/EQ Sunday before leaving and Friday as soon as I return I'll be fine. And hell yeah the resort has a gym. :evil:

Do I need any Test Prop with the NPP since Test E doesn't usually kick in until week 4 or 5 for me? I don't want any problems with the jimmy. I would run it through week 4

Cycle looks good bro. You can always run hcgenerate the first 4 weeks since it starts working in about 3 days. This will keep the sex drive going. I would also have letro/dos or forma-stanzol on hand for any sides from high estrogen/progesteorne you might have.

What you got planed for pct after this cycle?

Thanks needto.

I'll have everything on hand to manage sides.

For PCT I plan on

HCGenerate for the 3 weeks dead time between cycle and PCT and maybe through PCT

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Post Cycle
Unleashed
Maybe Forma-stanzol

I've never used any of the nandrolones, is HCGenerate plenty to keep libido up?

Thanks needto.

I'll have everything on hand to manage sides.

For PCT I plan on

HCGenerate for the 3 weeks dead time between cycle and PCT and maybe through PCT

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Post Cycle
Unleashed
Maybe Forma-stanzol

I've never used any of the nandrolones, is HCGenerate plenty to keep libido up?

drop the clomid down to 25mg every day through out the whole pct and add in the forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm. It also has serm activity so you will deff not need all that clomid. Besides all that clomid will have you feeling like shit in no time. hcgenerate can help with sex drive. In fact anyone who takes it gets a ragging sex drive. The problem is that most of the sex drive problems from deca come from high progesterone and hcgenerate may mask the problem but will not correct it. Forma-stanzol will though.. So a combo of both is perfect for deca dick.

I am not an expert by any means but i will give you my advise. EQ shuts down my libido really bad. I ran it one cycle and no libido shut down but the last time i ran it i couldnt get a hard on to save my ass. So i would run the test at a higher dose than my eq. Especially if you are planning on running eq and npp at the same time. I know EQ doesnt normally cause libido issues but for me it did. Need to is the expert here so please dont think i am trying to over rule him.

thanks for the advice bro.

I'm really only worried about the NPP causing any libido problems though. Never used it. 500mg test keeps my libido about as high as the lady can stand. This is my first run with pharm grade test too :evil:

Oh, and no one over rules needto :cool:

Ok I just run a cycle with Test prop 150EOD and NPP 120EOD . I run NPP for 6weeks and when I dropped it and continued to run test propionate a week later I lost 5lb so in my opinion NPP doesnt worth it.All I gained with NPP was 5lb of water so I wouldn't run it again.
Maybe it just me but NPP was complete waste for me in fact I run 2 different brands of NPP in this cycle so they couldn't be fake.

Top Bottom