Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Gym Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you are going through I go to those 10k sq ft gyms with 200 peps in there at once. I WO at 3pm tons of high schoolers show up right in the middle. I stand up to all of them constantly. Pick up ur shit, ur mom doesn't WO with you so pick up ur own shit. Once a week. It's life. Fuck him, don't go out of your way to start a fight but sure as fuck never back down.
Good luck bro, oh and most of these douches only last 2-3 months per year. So for sure he will be gone soon.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Noodles don't let that kid fire you up, he won't last here. As soon as he comes off and loses his gains because he had no base, he'll be depressed and take a few months off from the gym, and be back at square one.

And you look twice as good as him natty...pretty sad.

guys please lets not do this back and forth on here. take it to C&C.. remember what forum you are on, we cannot allow this type of thing to happen I know you all are venting and having fun but these things usually blow up and turn into flame wars.

post up a thread on C&C and flame each other all you want, but on here lets be serious and follow the rules so we don't turn into 99% of the shitty sites out there

guys please lets not do this back and forth on here. take it to C&C.. remember what forum you are on, we cannot allow this type of thing to happen I know you all are venting and having fun but these things usually blow up and turn into flame wars.

post up a thread on C&C and flame each other all you want, but on here lets be serious and follow the rules so we don't turn into 99% of the shitty sites out there

Sorry steve, you are right.

back to the topic at hand, I agree with finding a new gym if you can't get staff involved and get this guy to leave you alone.

Fighting would be my last route, but don't get me wrong, if he ever touched me or my kid or pretty much anyone in the gym in an agressive manner, i'd drag him outside and embarass him.

I hear ya... I just didn't like his response. Ignorant and far fetched.

Back to the subj at hand.
Graf., there are so many promos at different gyms... 10.00 a mo and so on and they have day care, some with monitors around the gym to check on him. 120.00 a year will save you these type of headaches. And you will have better equipment to use.
Make the sacrifice bro.

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Criminal10dinC and noodles1010, this is the wrong forum for flaming and fighting. You guys want to go at each other, take it to C&C, like steve said. And the next time a mod says to stop, I don't care who got the last word, you fucking both stop or you will both be banned ASAP.

no need to reply to me.

Criminal10dinC and noodles1010, this is the wrong forum for flaming and fighting. You guys want to go at each other, take it to C&C, like steve said. And the next time a mod says to stop, I don't care who got the last word, you fucking both stop or you will both be banned ASAP.

no need to reply to me.

When he asked me to stop I did and haven't said a word about it since...

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom