Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for the protein powder experts!!

mikeyd65

i am sick of thick protein shakes! i am looking for some type of product which is more like a drink than a shake. i know you can buy several brands of drinks individually bottled but i was looking for some type of friut flavored powder sold in a tub. can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Well, I'm no expert by any means...
but Isopure Zero Carb Strawberry (since you asked for fruit flavored) will stir in water or milk & tastes good- many of the lower carb shakes are not as thick as MRP's-some will stir well - no blender needed.

Maybe

Hey you might try getting the fruit flavors from www.proteinfactory.com. Or get an unflavored, or strawberry protein and mix it with fruit juice, those are about all I can think of in the way of fruit juice flavoring in protien.

Nitro-Tech is underdosed and pure crap... I would advise NOT buying that... I can't really say which fruit flavored protein tastes good though... Just dont buy nitro.. It kinda tases nasty, too..
YUM

Top Bottom