Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for my husband

Are you sure he needs to use estrogen blockers? Unless he has a history of gyno, there is no reason to take these drugs. They would only be effective for the propionate, in any event.
Where you been, pumpgirl? How's your career coming along? If I remember right, you are a damn fine figure competitor.

ironmaster

oh, i've been around. i do not compete though...haven't in 6 or 7 years...and only did a couple of small bb shows. there's no money in it,..unless you go pro, and i'm not willing to do that to myself, lol! i just do it to try and look as good as i can! i mean, i may do a bikini contest here or there..but that's about the extent of my competitive career.
:D

my back

no....but i can honestly say my back is better right now. i have a photoshoot with a major magazine in 2 1/2 months....and that's what i'm getting ready for. i dont have any recent pics since my last surgery though...so i'll wait and see what i look like on camera after the shoots in nov. thanks for the nice compliment!:)

Top Bottom