Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for guys who started smaller, or who know smaller people

I was never real veiny. But the rope veins in my biceps didnt take long to become visible. Always had alot of veins in the forearms too. The leaner I am the more theyll come out. The two arteries in my biceps are always visible. When my chest and shoulders get pumped, theres a vein that runs from my shoulder across my chest too. My traps are real veiny when they contract with heavy weight, or if I flex them holding my breath.

I'm a small-framed bugger, currently 5'11" mid 160s

I find then when I put on bodyweight usually my veins stick out more. RIght now i'm in the middle of bulking up from 149 (7 weeks ago haha), which I shrank to, and I'm definitely more veiny now, especially around the chest and shoulders

intersting stuff guys. the viens in my left arm are popping out in agreement. its so random, no wait, my left arm is hot.

k for all (who i can give it to)

JohnRobHolmes said:
are you very vascular? do smaller framed people tend to be more veiny? i seem to always have a pump, and i have had numerous people comment on my arms being all vascular. it gets really bad if i feel hot- i can feel the blood pressure and the heartbeat in my arms. im not on any supplements. just food and protien shake.

i started when i was 16 and i weighed 150 lbs so i hope thats small enough. im 18 and i weigh a lean 180 now but yeh, when i was real small my arms and everything were veiny as hell even after not lifting for a while. now its more less size...then in the gym it seems like there are 200 bulging veins pumpin in each arm. your diet and genes are probably the main culprit.

i am pretty big framed (big hips, wide shoulders, big feet), im 185 at 5'10.5" atm and lean but not shredded. but ever since i started lifting the veins on my forearms will pop out ridiculously when i am lifting or warm or whatever. i can feel the blood goin through them and stuff. it's definitely genetic, my mom and her family all have gigantic veins all over their forearms even if they don't exercise. and they are all pretty big-framed, muscular and fat.

as i slowly get leaner the veins everywhere else are starting to pop out too, it looks unhealthy but i like them.

I have always have had great veins in my arms, but thats about it! i think genetics have a little to do with it. It deffinatly helps when Ig otta give blood or get stuck with a needle!!!

Peace

I agree with intraining and truesoldier .. its def genetic. WHen I first started lifting I was VERy lean, but I had barely any veins visible. Some people have it, some don't.

lower bf or aas = more veins

holding my breath until I almost blackout gives me some cool veins all over my chest, shoulders and arms :D

I dont get vascular until I'm down to nearly 210 :(

Top Bottom